RicardoObviouso

Lunch Obsessions

currently i am craving the chicken blt from subway. i have had it four times in the past six working days, and my secretary is on her way to make it 5/7 right now.

before that i was all over those 'build your own salad' places that charge by weight... and before that it was the mediterranean vegetables on foccacia from milestones.

and it is seriously EVERY DAY til i move on to something else.

anyone else like that?

I've had a bagel and cream cheese for lunch almost every day for the last year and a half. It never gets old.

Lately I've just been wanting to have a McDonald's hamburger. I don't know why. I just want to eat something really shitty.

I'm one of those that has to have something different every day. It's not so much because of the food, I just have this belief that the people working at any given food establishment would get sick of seeing me every day ordering the same thing.

I'm one of those that has to have something different every day. It's not so much because of the food, I just have this belief that the people working at any given food establishment would get sick of seeing me every day ordering the same thing.

All I have to do is wait in line in my caff, and the lunch lady starts making my bacon cheese burger with lettus, mayo, and pickles ;)

i LOVE kraft dinner! mmmm....i could have some right now...but i don't think there is any milk in the fridge...

Caker!

Really, guys, you need to taste what good food is. Then you will rue the day you ever touched any KD.

i know what good food tastes like, and it's not KD. but i just love the stuff. it's like crack to me. actually, i don't know what crack is like, but whatever.

anyone who likes those horrible microwave meals is sick. sick i tell you, sick.