RicardoObviouso

Lunch Obsessions

I'm one of those that has to have something different every day.  It's not so much because of the food, I just have this belief that the people working at any given food establishment would get sick of seeing me every day ordering the same thing.

All I have to do is wait in line in my caff, and the lunch lady starts making my bacon cheese burger with lettus, mayo, and pickles ;)

Yeah, but if they don't like you, then you'd get some sort of extra special secret ingredient each time.

egg and cheese sandwiches on an english muffin are delicious, but moreso the morning/afternoon after a night of heavy partying. not sure why.

as for lunches, i had soup every single day when i was interning over the summer. sandwiches and salads are great, but they're so expensive. also a few summers ago, i had a sandwich with hard salami, swiss cheese, sprouts, and mayo on rye every single day. never got sick of either.

I totally have lunch phases.  Right now, if i am at home, it's chicken noodle soup.  If i am at school, ham and cheese sandwich with a banana and apple sauce.

that's revolting.

He doesn't mean that there is sauce made out of apples and bananas on his sandwhich.

He has a sandwhich, a banana, and a cup of apple sauce that he probably eats with a spoon. All seperately.

Little Miss Sunshine is a chick.

THANK YOU for pointing that out.

And, yeah, how is a ham and cheese sandwich, followed by a banana and then some apple sauce (indeed eaten with a spoon) revolting,meg-insane?

Heh sorry. I know you're a chick, it's just when I pressed 'quote' I forgot who I was quoting and so I just assumed it was a dude, as there are more guys than girls on this board. I think.