matrix

V For Vendetta

Is anyone else anxiously awaiting V for Vendetta? Hopefully, after the crap of the last two Matrix films, this will return the Wachowskis' to the top of their form. The pre-release reviews have been well recieved so far.

maybe i can figure out what the fuck is supposed to be going on this time. the comic book, although very good, makes no sense. furthermore, in the movie, they have changed several important characters and events.

but i'll go see it opening day. looks great.

I really enjoyed the film; very well done.

My only complaint is

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
close to the end the part where he tells Portman that he loves her was pretty anti-climactic, I thought. Unless he did it to manipulate her so that he could be sure that she would blow up Parliament, that's kinda cool. But I doubt it.

But it really is frikken awesome. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD.