garsk

Roll Up The Rim

I think they should just do it this way:

The truck is worth $28,700...why not just sell the blasted truck and split the money in half and give it to the kids as a college fund that they can't access until they are IN College/University. Seems fair and simple to me. Both kids realized that THEY won the prize, and they both went to the teacher together and they both rolled up the rim together.

some people are LAME! LAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

damnit, there isn't a damn timmies around here! only 3 starbucks and 2 serious coffee places! BUT NOT TIMMIES! I'M NOT WALKING TO BLOODY HILLSIDE TO GET A BLOODY CUP OF COFFEE! THAT'S TOOO FAR TO WALK FOR A CUP OF COFFEE AND F?

its true.

if i was the teacher i would have pulled a fast one on the kids saying "thats actually not a winner, its a bait trap to stop kids from going into garbages... its a health risk.... i'll let you off with a warning this time... dont make me tell your parents"

amnd then i would take the rav 4 and do massive burnouts and offroading till i broke it completely... because hey, its a free car.

Which 'shit hole town' do you live in?

I ask because my family goes to Naramata each summer, it's also close to Penticton.

Princeton!

Yeehaw!

Kill me.

Haha, I was there for a month last summer. I feel sorry for you.