garsk

Roll Up The Rim

I think they should just do it this way:

The truck is worth $28,700...why not just sell the blasted truck and split the money in half and give it to the kids as a college fund that they can't access until they are IN College/University. Seems fair and simple to me. Both kids realized that THEY won the prize, and they both went to the teacher together and they both rolled up the rim together.

The problem with this....you don't actually win the vehicle. You win a lease on the vehicle (I believe it's only a 1 year lease, maybe 2 or 3). You don't "own" it, so you can't sell it and split the profits.

My grandfather lives there.  He also owns that saddle store or whatever.  It's right beside that single lane wooden bridge at the end of "downtown."

I got my Kitten from your Grandfather.

It's probably from that cat that was stuck on the roof for a whole day. Tell him I say hi next time you see him. I'll also advise you to stay away from his wife; she's pure evil (more evil than Dick Cheney.)

because not too many many people are dumb enough to throw away a tims cup without rolling up the rim, and if they knew from what street the garbage can was on etc. chances are it could be narrowed down to 2 or 3 people are are pissed at themselves right now.

Also, who the hell threw out that cup without rolling it up? I bet they're kicking themselves now.

i believe it was the janitor's cup. or so the janitor CLAIMS. (it was found in a school trash can) and apperently he is now seeking legal advice as well.

I've grown rather attached to it aswell. I grew up on Vancouver Island, and Princeton still doesn't feel like home, but I like the interior alot better than the coast (not including the island).

Whenever I come back from the coast, and we get to the Hope-Princeton highway, I feel like I can breathe without killing myself. The air down there is worse for you than smoking, I swear.