Guest some guy

Wooo First Apartment.

have you ever had absinthe? holy jesus.

Yeah. I did about half a shot of it and then almost ripped my tongue off. It tastes like Purell and Peroxide. Fucking disgusting.

Also, the pub at my university is called The Blind Duck. I like it.

Guest apsham
i saw an ad at STU wanting homies to go to northern BC to plant trees. $100 - $400 a day depending on what you get done.

Dan let me tell you this, right here, right now from someone who lives in a logging community.

Plating trees is the WORST job anyone could EVER have.

i saw an ad at STU wanting homies to go to northern BC to plant trees. $100 - $400 a day depending on what you get done.

Dan let me tell you this, right here, right now from someone who lives in a logging community.

Plating trees is the WORST job anyone could EVER have.

Tree planting is not worth the $100! Oil patch is the way to go or oil rig if you like a little danger.

You move to Western Canada and live in a camp, free rent, free food...good deal.  When I was up there, there were like 4 people from BC (where I was working), 1 from Alberta (me) and like 30 from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.

I am really thinking about going out west. What does an oil rig postion entail? What do you do? last thing i want to do is get 5000 KM from home and hate what i do for 12 hours a day.

And food-wise, i'm a vegetarian, and i imagine there;s been like three there before. Is a vegetarian oil worker an oxy-moron?

It all depends. You could do what I did and load/unload trucks. You could be a "swamper" inwhich you work on a bed truck moving oil rigs and such (you don't drive you work with the driver) or you can work on an oil rig and do whatever they do there don't ask me what, I never did that. As for vegetarians, the place I worked had an assortment of salads and many vegetables to eat all the time. They didn't have like tofu and stuff, but that depends on where you go I suppose. One of my dispatchers is a vegetarian, he ate alot of bread. I can tell you that what I did was hard work, I lost around 20-25 pounds of fat and gained most of it back in muscle. None of my pants fit anymore. If you like truckers with zany/wacky stories then go to Fort Nelson.

Let me just speed up the process;

Formula Transport LTD.

Mile 308 Alaska Highway, Fort Nelson BC

V0C 1R0

(250) 774-6100 (Formula Office, Ft. Nelson)

(250) 774-6133 (Fax)

I can give you one of the Dispatcher/Warehouse managers cell if you'd like too.

As for the salad/tofu thing, Im not a vegetarian so I don't know what you eat.