e man

If Birds Dont Fly Straight

i know the ppl who keep together the website work hard to keep us with stuff and it is much appreciated, i dont know how they do it, but congradulations guys you have a great site.

but i was wondering if by chance anyone could get their hands on "if birds dont fly straight" from the broken demo and place it in the store. I looked at the lyrics and it seems like a good song, if anyone can id appreciate it, if not it doesnt matter there are soo many other songs on this site i havent heard of to keep me happy.

thanks again, e man

i know the ppl who keep together the website work hard to keep us with stuff and it is much appreciated, i dont know how they do it, but congradulations guys you have a great site.

but i was wondering if by chance anyone could get their hands on "if birds dont fly straight" from the broken demo and place it in the store. I looked at the lyrics and it seems like a good song, if anyone can id appreciate it, if not it doesnt matter there are soo many other songs on this site i havent heard of to keep me happy.

thanks again, e man

Email me at rgopp at shaw.ca

I will send you the song you want.

I tend to respond to my emails within 10 minutes outside of the hours of 9am-3pm.

thanks a lot for the responses guys, lol the link expired from what it said to possibly be too much downloading so that was a great help

The links expire after a week.

I assume it was you that emailed me. If so, the song is on its way. ;)