How Many MG Albums Do You Own

How many MG albums do you own?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. How many MG albums do you own?

• None
    • 2-3
    • 4-5
    • All and then some.

I'm fairly certain that MG has released more than 5 albums, so it wouldn't quite be accurate to go from 4-5 to all and then some; unless you're not counting EPs or In A Coma. Either way, for me it would be all and then some. I've got a burnt cd with a bunch of live tracks and 15 Hours On A September Thursday. I even had some DSK stuff, but I lost that cd.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

All of them except lo-fi b-sides

Edit: by 'them' I mean official albums, my bf has pretty much everything ever recorded (even orig demos) and I he's burnt me a ton of it.

Edited by glo

I have all regular albums and EP's, both Canadian & US BM, all 3 AOB colours, limted edition AOB, lo fi, blue and orange LA, avalanche promo and WLRRR promo, US bm promo, CAN BM promo, lots of singles, avlanche record and avalanche cassette, indie release of LOTGA and regular... I forget what else but I think there's more...

I wish I had cardboard Raygun and the rest of the singles I need...

EDIT: Mrs Jesus.. If you really want white AOB just buy it off of ebay for like $5-$10 and request that they send you the wite one. I had black and I just asked the user if they would send me certain colours if I bought them from him and they were cool with it. So I got the other two colours for like $11 for both or something like that.

Edited by Monochrome Rainbow

I physically own 4 albums... Avalanche, White Light, In A Coma and Raygun. I have the MP3 files to all the albums but Ghetto Astronauts, I have pretty much all of those unofficially released demos, plus the History Teacher demos, and a nice collection of live tracks as well.

EDIT: Avalanche cassette? What the fuck?

Edited by ecnarf

all and then some... but I feel shamed by what Monochrome Rainbow posted regarding what he has so I won't even bother.

yeah i know, it's like, way to make me look like a loser with my measly 11 matt good releases.

;)

You know, it was this kind question that got me to join this forum... the actual question was: What is your MG collection. I had to post since I out numbered all people who had already posted, by at least 2x. Then some other heavy weights showed me up...

not the most ocd collection, but i have: US and Canadian BM; Grey and White AOB (the white was in the limited edition package); Loser Anthems; Underdogs; In A Coma limited edition; 2x Avalance limited, one still in plastic; Avalance cassette; Avalance vinyl; IAWCC single; Last of the Ghetto Astronaughts; Raygun; White Light; lo-fi; Aussie "Hello Time Bomb" and a ton of CDs with Matt Good singles.

edit: forgot "white light" and probably one or two more.

Edited by betterbutterfly

I have all the official albums (I don't think Lo-Fi should be included in that, because only a handful of us could actually have it), plus Avalanche vinyl, Underdogs cassette, and two copies of WLR&RR (Digipak and the standard case autographed).

EDIT: Also, I have the pre-MGB demos, and a couple bootlegs (London 02, Bayfest 03, London 04, and London 05).

Edited by i_the_throwaway