Hyphnip

Myspace Profile?

thanks for the add Hyphnip ;)

no problemo there B

you just reminded me that I gotta change my name back to Hyphnip on myspace (it was changed to my actual name for when it is in the DVD credits of Clerks II)

thanks for the add Hyphnip  :angry:

no problemo there B

you just reminded me that I gotta change my name back to Hyphnip on myspace (it was changed to my actual name for when it is in the DVD credits of Clerks II)

haha, i did that too. but i just left my name as always, since i have always been and shall forever be the B ;) - i think that list on the DVD will be funny, seeing all those silly names people give themselves!!!

Hey, I just got myspace... and well, its not like I know anyone here but from what I can tell, if you have myspace friends it makes you look cool or something.

http://www.myspace.com/themorningmarch

Click the link and add me... so people think I'm cool.

And do feel free to check out the tunes too eh. ;)

...nah, it is a great song... I just wish they didn't use the word placenta! Hell, I'd prefer if they said something like "cunt innards" over placenta (I know, not the same, I'm not sure what cunt innards would be exactally, it just sounds better than placenta... and it'd fit into the pace of the song.)