Crusader

Sneak Peak Into The Tour

If you compare the price of Matt Good tickets to the price of, say, Coldplay tickets, I'm sure you'll see quite a difference. My mother has paid $200 for Billy Joel/Elton John tickets before. And those seats weren't even that great. Billy & Elton are definitely more well-known, but in comparison, $30 for MG tickets is not that big of a deal. My issue is not with the price of the ticket, it's with Ticketmaster and all their stupid fees. I had to pay like $10 in fees. For what?? ;)

i shall pm you when i have it complete,crusader sorry for mentioning it,but i've been tease quite a bit,with the last tour with recordings that ppl wont share

Why don't you just use the hub? And by mentioning that you are recording and not sharing you are no better than the people who teased who with the last tour. I can remember back in the day people being dicks(the metro) about shows but with the hub now I thought everyone shares. Ah in a perfect world I guess..

i shall pm you when i have it complete,crusader sorry for mentioning it,but i've been tease quite a bit,with the last tour with recordings that ppl wont share

Why don't you just use the hub? And by mentioning that you are recording and not sharing you are no better than the people who teased who with the last tour. I can remember back in the day people being dicks(the metro) about shows but with the hub now I thought everyone shares. Ah in a perfect world I guess..

noise pollution: do u have access to the hub? you only have 28 posts?... I feel so ripped off. I check this site like twice a day but I'm not given access. I want some bootlegs!!!

Ahahahahhaahha! I don't even have access to the fucking lounge in this joint. The hub has nothing to do with this site. Don't feel ripped off dude. It runs through a seperate program. There are other threads that explain it. If you still need help feel free to ask and I will gladly assist in any means possible.