Sim

Accoustic Tour 2006 (merged)

^Very true^, only real fans will stand out to be able to get to the front. And then all the drunks have to buy beer which makes them lose their spots and they are stuck at the back.

It comes down to one simple question: booze, or an incredible experience at the front?

Or right in front of the sound board to get the best sound ever for your bootleg (room's sweet spot) ;)

Just got back from Carleton - amazing show by Matt. Melissa was great too.. my girlfriend picked up her CD after the show.

I'll let someone else post the set list (I'm sure I'd butcher it)... matt's stories were great tonight, especially the Anne Coulter doll and his story about Seventeen magazine.

Anyone know if there are both reserved seating and general admission tickets for the Vancouver shows? On Matt's site it says reserved seating but the ticket I bought was general admission. A friend of mine said the VanEast Cultural centre doesn't have room for standing.. so I'm stumped.

So half of the people I was supposed to make the 8 hour drive up to Buffalo have bailed on me and thrown me into a frothing rage.

I'll likely have a couple of tickets available for Friday once I'm up there. I'll let the board know for sure by tomorrow and I'll let them go at face value. I think the venue wants them for $25 the week of the show when I got them for $20, in case the place is sold out at the last minute or anyone wants to save 5 bucks.

Buffalo show was amazing, probably even a bit better than last week's show in St. Catharines (which was also great!). Matt was really funny and talkative, and the crowd was more co-operative than at the St. Catharines show. Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance and Can't Get Show In The Back were amazing!