Sim

Accoustic Tour 2006 (merged)

We regret to announce that Matthew Good's April 2 concert will not be rescheduled as we had previously hoped.

Ticket refunds will be available only at Elixir Nightclub from Tuesday, April 11 to Friday, April 14 between 2 and 4 PM, and Thursday, April 13 between 6 and 8 PM. On-line sales will be refunded automatically. Anyone who cannot make it to receive their refund must contact [email protected] by Friday, April 14 at 4 PM.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope that we have Matthew back to Kingston in the near future.

What about the Starlight lounge show? The monday show that was cancelled and if anyone has an extra ticket for sale tonight please let me know. I live in Georgetown I could drive..

dear god please

Edited by JJEC

only thing that was shitty about the buffalo show was the two drunk guys who pushed their way up to the front half-way through the show... then started screaming to songs completely off tune. they settled down after about 4-5 songs though.

you know, its the whole, getting down to the roots, and hearing the song the way it was meant to be played. You get so much more out of it when its just a person and a guitar, you hear what its about and not all of the bull that is put into it to try and make it popular.

Matt was phenomenal in Waterloo, crowd was shit....I wanted to knock out the guy that was yelling all night but I figured if I did that, I would be the one kicked out of the show rather than him...that new song in the encore was awesome, maybe my highlight of the night, no indestructible or sww was disappointing for me...overall, good night

I relived my Matt Good experience here in Ottawa Ontario a few days ago. Feel free to add your own personal commentary and if you're interested, you can find my website at http://daneatkinsononline.blogspot.com/ for further entries written by I. Thank you.

prime time deliverance

apr2006_01_matt.jpg

Darkness had been interrupted by a shy artificial glow as Canadian Rock Artist Matt Good had granted a somewhat romantic aura of intimacy to the loneliness of the Alumni Theatre, in the Ottawa Carleton University yesterday night. Having reached the mid-way point of his solo acoustic tour and still as fiery as ever, for the entirety of the night he glided through hidden passages between lights of numerous shape shifts as they streamed and poured onto him playing his guitar in the greatness of our shared lodgings.

I had included myself amongst the audience of fans. In what was one of plenty of his concerts I

Edited by daneatkinson

This isn't in order by any means but I'm pretty sure this was the set-list in Buffalo:

Avalanche

Tripoli

Prime Time Deliverance

Fated

Can't Get Shot In The Back If You Don't Run

Strange Days

In A World Called Catastrophe

Symbolistic White Walls

Load Me Up

Apparitions

Hopeless

Indestructible

So Long Mrs. Smith

Sort Of A Protest Song

ENCORE

Hurt

Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance

The Fine Art Of Falling Apart

Alert Status Red

It's Been A While Since I Was Your Man

He definitely opened with Avalanche and Tripoli and definitely closed with Since I Was Your Man, and I'm pretty sure the encore's right, it's just allllllll those songs in between I'm not too sure of, though they were kind of in that order sort of maybe. On further reflection I think "She's In It For The Money" was probably played, too, before SOAPS.

Haha I just realized that's the best song anagram ever.