Sim

Accoustic Tour 2006 (merged)

I would have recorded it... but I don't really have any quality equipment.

Did anybody else have huge problems with picture quality. My buddy kept trying to snap shots on his cellphone, but the backlighting was screwing up his exposure. Oh to have permission to use my quality SLR for that kind of thing.

I really enjoyed the joking around he did... And having them light the disco ball for the last song. "Pete... remember how pays you"

Later

I got some decent pictures, however, the bright lights kinda messed with them a bit.

I've attached one to this post.

Im going to try and edit the brightness out a bit, and I will upload them and post a link when I'm done that.

post-2-1143423740.jpg

Winnipeg setlist (Sunday night)

the order is kinda fucked i can't remember the order in the middle of the show (too excited to think)

so please correct me as I'm sure i'm wrong somewehere there

Avalanche

Load Me Up

Fated

Sort of a Protest Song

Can't Get Shot In the Back

Strange Days

Hopeless

Prime Time

Alert Status Red

Blue Skies

Catastrophe

Apparitions

Hurt (with Melissa)

Encore

Fine Art

So Long Mrs Smith

Tripoli

Buffalo Seven

Its Been Awhile

overall an amazing show, one of the best I've seen Matt play, and Melissa was unbelievably good, has such an amazing voice,

great show (hope someone taped it)

edit: corrected from mg.org setlist (I wasn't that far off!)

Edited by driftinginfluence

It looks like just that first show got to hear Life beyond the minimum safe distance. Lucky.

Matt if you're reading this.....I will be at the show in Barrie and would like to hear that song.....thanks.

That'll work for sure.

It looks like just that first show got to hear Life beyond the minimum safe distance. Lucky.

Matt if you're reading this.....I will be at the show in Barrie and would like to hear that song.....thanks.

That'll work for sure.

YES! PLAY IT IN NANAIMO TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a great concert. I went to both Lethbridge concerts and he did a great job. Now you younguns maybe never heard of Steve Earle but, Matt reminded me a lot by the way he sings and the way he holds the guitar and overall feel from the concert. The only thing that I didn't like was the Survival Tips. He could of worked on his monologues a little better. I thought he would express his opinions a bit more. It feels like halfway through this he was going to express his opinions more but, decided against it when he was commited so he half-assed it. Great concert anyways. viva Matthew Good!

jeremy, did you bring in a digital camera or video camera? i haven't downloaded the clip as im at work, but just curious.

i was thinking about trying to sneak my video camera in.

also i heard everyone sits at the show? thats awesome for wecc

are the tshirts being sold the same ones that are currently unavailable on the maplemusic store? (here):

mgo_beige_shirt.jpg

and what of these art prints? what are they like?

I don't think they're the same as the ones at maplemusic store. They were selling new shirts with compasses on it.

The art prints are 14"x14" and it has a sketch drawing of Matt's face, a guitar and compass on it. It says MATTHEW GOOD solo acoustic and it has a big felt pen signature on it by Matt.

Thanks for the Hurt video clips, Triztah & driftinginfluence. That was awesome. I like it.

Edited by girl

oh yeah i did peak at the setlist prior to matthew goin on stage i did see protest song on ther ebut was never played,even a couple of other songs were scratched off the list to,,matt was in great spirits,telling steve to drop the pipe after the 4th fuck up lol , i yelled to share the wealth,matt got a chuckle out of that ,cant recall what he sayin at one point i yelled out have another 6 beers ,matt said no , cause he had a rough night with the gin ,as he chuckled