RicardoObviouso

3 Minutes Away....

its called the motorola L7 SLVR. i had the L6 which looks identical except in silver, but it was tri band and didnt work too good in my house. plus i dropped it a few times and the back casing a little shaky, which is totally annoying.

this is the updated version and apparently it has all the newest shit in it, which i dont really care for, as i just want it to fit in my pants without showing a buldge, and for it to work in my home. i paid $310 including shipping and im selling my L6 for $180 (which i paid $280 for in feb) so im really only paying $130 for a $500 phone... i guess thats why i'm really good at what i do.

Edited by one_trick_pony

I'm waiting for pininfarina's designs to be released to give a shit about cell phones. Oh, and having people to talk to. That might help.

FYI: Pininfarina, the Italian engineering firm that designs Ferraris, is going to be exclusively designing Motorola phones over the next 2 years.

its called the motorola L7 SLVR. i had the L6 which looks identical except in silver, but it was tri band and didnt work too good in my house. plus i dropped it a few times and the back casing a little shaky, which is totally annoying.

this is the updated version and apparently it has all the newest shit in it, which i dont really care for, as i just want it to fit in my pants without showing a buldge, and for it to work in my home. i paid $310 including shipping and im selling my L6 for $180 (which i paid $280 for in feb) so im really only paying $130 for a $500 phone... i guess thats why i'm really good at what i do.

Uh actually, you're paying 410. You're LOSING 100 bucks on the other phone, not making 180. Sure, 180 is going into your pocket, but 280 left it.

Uh actually, you're paying 410. You're LOSING 100 bucks on the other phone, not making 180. Sure, 180 is going into your pocket, but 280 left it.

its all about return, my friend.

i'm getting something worth $499 plus tax for $310 including it. i'm selling my old one that i bought for $280 for $180. $310-$180 is $130.

you've never owned a car or anything of value, have you?

Status symbol, perhaps?

i believe that is what things like these are geared towards, whiuch is why they have such steep asking prices, but i really don't think it's the case for me... i think the main reason why i decided to obsess over this piece was because i pretty much always wear tailored pants and therefore anything in my pockets is noticeably lumpy. this phone is like 10mm thick... i sometimes forget which pocket its in.

to be completely honest, i dont buy into the whole status symbol shit. yeah i love cars and clothes and all that, but more because of what it does for me in regards to fit and quality, and not what status it brings someone. if that was the case, i'd be saving for a bentley or a cadillac escalade and wearing t-shirts that said ARMANI ECHCHANGE all over them in big shiny silver letters for all to see.

Edited by one_trick_pony

One time my friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I was like, "No, but I would like a regular banana later... So yes."

Mitch Hedberg is/was way awesome.

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless."

"I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles was a laid-back company. They said "F*ck it. Cut 'em up!"

That makes zero sense. But anyways.

I prefer flip phones because the face isn't exposed. It's like the cell phone has a little secret and you can check the time or whoever is calling without really exposing the phone to anything.

Subtle is what they are.