RicardoObviouso

3 Minutes Away....

I like flip phones because it is harder to fuck up the screen on them.

This is more of a generalization I guess, because I had a shitty samsung phone last summer that I dropped with it closed and the screen inside shattered. The shitty audiovox phone I have now, has been dropped countless times without damage though.

I have dropped my phone probably over a million times and worst that happened was it shut off. I fliped it open, turned it back on, and we were all good.

PS I am so pissed at my ativar right now! cant.....change it ...ahhhh!

its called the motorola L7 SLVR. i had the L6 which looks identical except in silver, but it was tri band and didnt work too good in my house. plus i dropped it a few times and the back casing a little shaky, which is totally annoying.

this is the updated version and apparently it has all the newest shit in it, which i dont really care for, as i just want it to fit in my pants without showing a buldge, and for it to work in my home. i paid $310 including shipping and im selling my L6 for $180 (which i paid $280 for in feb) so im really only paying $130 for a $500 phone... i guess thats why i'm really good at what i do.

Uh actually, you're paying 410. You're LOSING 100 bucks on the other phone, not making 180. Sure, 180 is going into your pocket, but 280 left it.

its all about return, my friend.

i'm getting something worth $499 plus tax for $310 including it. i'm selling my old one that i bought for $280 for $180. $310-$180 is $130.

you've never owned a car or anything of value, have you?

Ok, let's look at it in the grand scheme of things.

Step 1: You buy your L6 for $280 (money: -$280)

Step 2: You sell your L6 for $180 (Money: -$100)

Step 3: You spend $310 on your new phone (Money: -$410)

That's it. You're still getting a good deal if the phone normally retails for $499 like you say, but it's not as good of a deal as you're making it out to be. No matter how you look at it, you basically threw $100 bucks away on your old phone.

Yes you got some time and use out of it, for sure, but I'm speaking from a strictly monetary standpoint.

but I'm speaking from a strictly monetary standpoint.

which means sfa when it comes to anything with a non-appreciative value.

if you buy something and use it for any given amount of time, is it, at the end of usage, worth the money you paid? no. especially when it comes to such things as consumer electronics, which can be rendered obsolete in as little as a few months.

One time my friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I was like, "No, but I would like a regular banana later... So yes."

Mitch Hedberg is/was way awesome.

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless."

I love Mitch!

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mitch_Hedberg