Guest some guy

Acceptance.

I am looking forward to it actually, I live in a village so it'll be great to get some fucking change for once. I love the campus as well, I was there yesterday... well technically on the rival sciency university... and it was great, except for when I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my leg. >.>

Ok, so now you are looking forward to change? In your "i hate my life and want to die" thread, you were bitching that you hate how everything is changing and pondering whether you had a biological or chemical imbalance. Now, I'm just confused.

Definetly expect a LOT of change in College/University. Especially if you live in rez, not recommended for more than one year in residence...after that it all goes down hill. You'll have tonnes of fun, make lots of friends and loose them just as quickly. Goodluck with all of it, may your experience be great.

I am looking forward to it actually, I live in a village so it'll be great to get some fucking change for once. I love the campus as well, I was there yesterday... well technically on the rival sciency university... and it was great, except for when I fell down a flight of stairs and hurt my leg. >.>

Very cool. Yeah, it's really eye-opening to get out of the small hometown and wind up in a larger place, in this thriving environment of people.

Terrifying, but very cool.

Definetly expect a LOT of change in College/University. Especially if you live in rez, not recommended for more than one year in residence...after that it all goes down hill. You'll have tonnes of fun, make lots of friends and loose them just as quickly. Goodluck with all of it, may your experience be great.

Living in res is great. I don't know what bad experiences you've had are, but Im finishing up my 2nd year in res and planning on doing a 3rd.

Living in res is great. I don't know what bad experiences you've had are, but Im finishing up my 2nd year in res and planning on doing a 3rd.

I think the experiences in res tend to be dictated by the people on your floor. I wound up chilling with a couple really cool people on my floor, but I had nothing in common with anyone else. Results in a very frustrating time, because you just wander around and either have indifference or dislike for most of the people around you.

But yeah, with the cats I got along with? I had myself a blast. I'd do it again in a second.

Living in res is the best way to go!

unless you get a crappy roomate that touches all your stuff and moves it around so you never know where anything is!! Darnit Rochy!!!

Sorry about the mini rant

Other than that, living on campus was the sweetest thing.

Having a car = instant social life

i don't know about other res', but the one at STU is pathetically cramped.

But that is the one right in between two of the buildings, so it's dammed convenient. I've yet to have gone into an off-campus res, or one on the outskirts of the campus.

Guest apsham

Ok, so now you are looking forward to change? In your "i hate my life and want to die" thread, you were bitching that you hate how everything is changing and pondering whether you had a biological or chemical imbalance. Now, I'm just confused.

This is more of a "I hope things get better when I get out of this place" type of thing. Because then about two or three of my stresses will be gone or minimized.

i don't know about other res', but the one at STU is pathetically cramped.

But that is the one right in between two of the buildings, so it's dammed convenient. I've yet to have gone into an off-campus res, or one on the outskirts of the campus.

Yeah, I lived in a concrete shoebox with some stranger for my entire stay. He was in engineering, I was in Arts. it was like the bloody capulets and the montagues.

That said, we kept all the hostility beneath the surface, and whenever things got too nuts, video games were the band aid that would keep the killing to a minimum.

Yeah, I lived in a concrete shoebox with some stranger for my entire stay. He was in engineering, I was in Arts. it was like the bloody capulets and the montagues.

That said, we kept all the hostility beneath the surface, and whenever things got too nuts, video games were the band aid that would keep the killing to a minimum.

haha

making fun of the arts students is always good fun; they take it so seriously.

Yeah, I lived in a concrete shoebox with some stranger for my entire stay.  He was in engineering, I was in Arts.  it was like the bloody capulets and the montagues.

haha

making fun of the arts students is always good fun; they take it so seriously.

i hope they don't make fun of me..