just testing the waters to see if Matthew Good fans actually have a taste in music outside of MG

today i bought:

Lou Reed-Transformer

The Stooges-FUn House

David Bowie-Low

Neil Young-Tonights The Night

Paul McCartney-Band On The Run

Dizzee Rascal-Boy In Da Corner

Pink Floyd-Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

I dont usually buy cds... they cost a lot of money. So i just listen to the cds my brothers have given me. Neil Young, REM, Tragically hip, Nirvana, OLP, and more.

Cant give you a list of recent cds i have bought because there are none ;)

The last albums I bought were:

'1' - Led Zepplin (on vinyl)

'2' - Led Zepplin (also on vinyl)

'Both Hands' - Wil

'Bird and Diz' - Charlie Parker

'White Light Rock&Roll Review' - Matt Good

I'm also looking for 'Relationship of Command' by At The Drive-in, 'Burst and Bloom' by Cursive, and 'Blue Train' by John Coltrane.

I'd tell you that smoking is bad for you, but this is a free country and people should be able to kill themselves at any rate they please so long as their cold, dead bodies aren't blocking my driveway.

Edited by no yu begin wher i end

I purchased Slipknot- Volume 3: The Subliminal Verses on Friday and am VERY impressed by it. It's not all uber heavy and they have stopped swearing for the sake of sounding tough, they're growing musically. I also got Marilyn Manson- Mencanical Animals and Coldplay- A Rush Of Blood To The Head for belated birthday presents... which is sad because my birthday is in March. But All in all, I'm happy.

I don't buy CD's that often, but the last few CDs I remember buying are:

•twentysomething by Jamie Cullum (Excellent excellent album full of unlikely covers and great originals for the jazz lover in you)

•Empire Records soundtrack (Good movie, even better music)

•Make Up the Breakdown by Hot Hot Heat (I love it more than I should)

•Elephunk by Black Eyed Peas (My taste is really different. This is me branching out. The album really impressed me)

The last batch of cd's i bought were:

"White Light Rock and Roll Review" MG

"Hot Fuss" The Killers

"Franz Ferdinand" Franz Ferdinand

"Stuff" Holly McNarland

"Come Clean" Thornley

"Smeared" Sloan

I gotta go out and get Avril Lavigne's new one soon too and I can't wait for the Pearl Jam acoustic, live record that comes out on the 27th!

What songs do they have on their website?

I assume you are talking to me Hyphnip and I am on the APC website now so I will tell you they have Pet (love it), The Noose (love it), The Outsider and Weak and Powerless and also 5 songs off of Mer De Noms.

Sorry for going off topic guys!

7 CDs in one day? Sorry not that many can fit into my budget.

The last CD I bought was WWRRR by Matt Good. But his CDs are pretty much the only ones I've bought in the last few years.

no u begin wher i end - "I'd tell you that smoking is bad for you, but this is a free country and people should be able to kill themselves at any rate they please so long as their cold, dead bodies aren't blocking my driveway. " Harsh ;) But I like the way you put it.