shindig

She's In It For The Money

At the seond show in Winnipeg it was played and went immediately into SOAPS, the lyrics said somethign along the line of "you party, I pay the bills" and "love ain't worth a thing", I'm not sure if this is the same song but I'm guessing it is, and it may be just an intro, not a full song at this point. Lets leave the speculation over the lyrics alone for now.

Yeah you're right. I'm just being stupid and making assumptions.

But it's possible, considering her love of partying and occupational situation. But I'll stop. I'm sure she's a sweet and awesome person.

Yeah you're right. I'm just being stupid and making assumptions.

But it's possible, considering her love of partying and occupational situation. But I'll stop. I'm sure she's a sweet and awesome person.

No worries, dude, i'm not saying your stupid or anythign, i just don't think its fair of any of us, myself included, to start any rumours, especially on something like this. On a lighter note the song really flowed well into SOAPS.

When the god dam hell is someone gonna put a bootleg of this and the rest of the tour up!!?1?!?

some of the guys will be recording a ton of the ontario shows. i'm sure a bunch of them will be floating around once the tour ends. i for one am waiting on listening to too many boots until i've come back from the buffalo show. i don't wanna spoil it all :-)

I'm not sure why you want to introduce speculation, and then tell the rest to leave it alone.

After all, it's not blind speculation.....if those were the lyrics that Matt sang, then I'm sure he knew how they would be taken. If he wanted privacy in the matter, or it wasnt true, I doubt he would have written lyrics that could be so easily misconstrued.

Anyone hear song for the girl this tour?

Im gonna guess not. ;)

Guest Prosis
If he wanted privacy in the matter, or it wasnt true, I doubt he would have written lyrics that could be so easily misconstrued.

This is a completely ridiculous comment...except if he knows a girl called Carolina who was a gambler, or if he really dated a stripper who danced for japanese people while he was a clerk...I agree it's a strange coincidence but let's not jump to conclusion, it's none of our business

Anyone hear song for the girl this tour?

Im gonna guess not. ;)

Has anyone heard Song For The Girl on any tour since Avalanche?