Dan #1

Good for PM

Well, Matt is very intelligent, but he has no experience as a politician, so maybe he should run for Premier of BC or something before he becomes leader of our country.

I also am a little leary about how agressive Matt's policies would be. He's not exactly a "diplomatic" type of guy, which isn't bad, he just says things like it is. He'd probably make a ton of enemies by what he says.

I'd have to know Matt's policies first.

Disclaimer: I like Matt. I think he's terribly intelligent.

Successful Prime Ministers have to have a deep understanding of our economic, cultural, political and legal systems. As well, they must be consumate diplomats, willing to concede, argue, debate. They must be patient. As much as I like Matt, I do not think he is sufficiently educated to be Prime Minister. Learning as you go is not an option, because this nation's well-being is not an experiment.

Ideally, of course.

That said, if Ralph Klein can be an elected official, why the hell not elect Matt?

He's not a member of any party, I believe.

What party would he be? NDP?

I'm a big NDP supporter, but even with Matt I don't think they'd get a Prime minister any time too soon.

There's another website trying to get Thom Yorke elected PM of the UK.

Disclaimer: I like Matt. I think he's terribly intelligent.

Successful Prime Ministers have to have a deep understanding of our economic, cultural, political and legal systems. As well, they must be consumate diplomats, willing to concede, argue, debate. They must be patient. As much as I like Matt, I do not think he is sufficiently educated to be Prime Minister. Learning as you go is not an option, because this nation's well-being is not an experiment.

Ideally, of course.

That said, if Ralph Klein can be an elected official, why the hell not elect Matt?

i agree 100%. great post.