I'm sure many of you have heard of them by now, their latest album has been quite successful. However I don't enjoy it nearly as much as "You Forgot it in People" and "Feel Good Lost". I discovered this band 4 years ago and fell in love with the song "Cause=Time" and "Almost Crimes", yet their recent release has left me somewhat disappointed. Also their rise in popularity has left me ticketless for their now sold out shows. Anyone else enjoy their music?

i like them, and since we don't have hmvs here no one is forcing them down my throat. yay america.

Indeed they are quite awesome. I see your Sig has the lyrics from the 4th track on the most recent amazing album from JLATWT. I noticed your also a Rilo Kiley fan, coincidence? Anyway its pretty nice to actually discuss music with people who have similar tastes compared to my peers with the "Fallout Boy" and "My Chemical Romance" shit.

i like them, and since we don't have hmvs here no one is forcing them down my throat. yay america.

Indeed they are quite awesome. I see your Sig has the lyrics from the 4th track on the most recent amazing album from JLATWT. I noticed your also a Rilo Kiley fan, coincidence? Anyway its pretty nice to actually discuss music with people who have similar tastes compared to my peers with the "Fallout Boy" and "My Chemical Romance" shit.

i am a rilo kiley fan, yes, and i am so happy that you knew my sig was jenny lewis that i might cry so give me a minute to collect myself.

oh and pavel apparently it's like a record store or something that foreigners have and we don't.

Edited by mrs jesus

I don't know. I just can't seem to get into Broken Social Scene. Maybe it's just because of what I've heard that my sister has downloaded. She really likes them. She got hooked when she heard "Anthems for a 17 year old girl"