Sign in to follow this  
5ilent Narcotic

Tour Delay/postponment? (merged)

I called the Starlight Lounge, and tonight's show is canceled. As far as they know, Saturday's show is a go. They're going to try to reschedule tonight's show for either Sunday or Monday.

I just got an email from ticketmaster saying that tonights show has been postponed to a later date which will be announced shortly.

i just got an email from ticketmaster too saying it is postponed.... i'm surprsied they actually emailed... i guess all the service charges we pay results in them being able to send emails.... ..insert sarcasm here

Its gonna be tough for them to fit these shows being that he plays everyday till next monday, and then another few in a row. I sure hope matts up for it.

Yup, postponed to a date to be anounced. Hopefully Matt gets well soon and the new date is one I can make it to ;). Kudo's to ticketmaster for emailing me.

satty's concert itinerary (2 most recent):

nin/ottawa: cancelled

mg/waterloo: postponed

fantastic.

I was supposed to go see aerosmith a week back and it was cancelled the day of the concert

boo urns

I called the CUSA office today and she said that she hadnt heard about any cancellations or postponing. I would call again wednesday morning though just to be sure. The phone number is on the cusa website www.cusaonline.com

Cancelled? not just postponed...where the hell do you hear this stuff anyways? How come it's not posted on matthewgood.org...

Nothing is cancelled so I'm assuming everything is just being postponed. If MG is sick then MG.org won't be updated.

Not that it matters but...a fire truck?

Fire departments are often the first response to medical emergencies, given that they're often closer than the nearest hospital. (Firefighters usually have medical training.)

The nearest hospital is more than six miles from where I live, so we typically see fire trucks responding to medical emergencies in our neighborhood.

Fair enough

I'm an idiot...didn't realize you wrote nin. hahaha.

keeping my fingers crossed for wednesday

Bummer for him. Hope it's not serious and that Matt recovers from whatever it is.

Bummer for me, who couldn't get tix for the Calgary show (left it too late) and then promptly arranged to fly to Toronto an dbeg a car to drive to Waterloo for tonights (postponed) concert.

So Here I lie in Toronto, with no concert. Better than a hospital bed, I know. But still...

Oh well.

Bummer for me, who couldn't get tix for the Calgary show (left it too late) and then promptly arranged to fly to Toronto an dbeg a car to drive to Waterloo for tonights (postponed) concert.

So Here I lie in Toronto, with no concert. Better than a hospital bed, I know. But still...

Oh well.

Now *that* is really shitty. Sorry to hear that:(

perhaps someone is slowly poisoning him....just a thought....hmmmmmmmmmmm

What I'm interested in is the Buffalo show. I've had plans to take a trip up there from NYC and that's like 8-9 hours of driving. ASAP info would be incredibly clutch since that's an awfully long drive to find out, "Oh, there's no show, sorry."

I'm not going to the Ottawa show... i'm not driving 7 hours on a 50/50 whim

can I have your tickets then? ;)

My advice to you all, call the venues.

If it's rescheduled to after May 8th, I'll sell my ticket for face.

I'll call CUSA this afternoon if I don't hear anything on the board beforehand.

I'm also going to the Buffalo show lemme know if it's cancelled or postponed please! Club infinity's website isn't working so i can't check there

If it's rescheduled to after May 8th, I'll sell my ticket for face.

If by ticket you mean ticketS, I may even take you up on that...i'd love to bring someone special with me

no, it's none of you :angry: