Guest Prosis

Silverchair - Emotion Sickness

I forget exactly what happened in the video, something about some guy and some girl. anyway, don't worry about it. I remember that it didn't really correspond with the message of the song. If you want my interpretation of the song, I can do that, but that's self explanatory

Guest Prosis

Well it wasn't Daniel Johns in the video...

The video comes on the Neon Ballroom CD only which is why you probably never saw it. It's a guy who's in the shower crying, then he's sitting in a sort of living room in a sort of dorm during a party and holding a butterfly in a glass, then he lies in his bed which becomes water, then he walks in a hall with a weird woman looking straight forward, then he goes out in a car, you see policemen in a field, he runs away from the car, you see a kid lying on a riverbank with some metal things on his legs, then you see the original guy coming out of the woods holding the kid and crying, then again the cops in the field, the again crying in the shower, then you see a bunch of nowhere people sitting in front of a wall, then he's in a train and he looks at an asian guy who's soaking wet...

And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the song...which is why I asked if I was the only one who didn't get it...;)