Shiri

Matthew Good Musical Tribute

I'll maybe record something in awhile, busy with exams and all, i will maybe just contribute my prime time cover i did awhile back, most have heard it but i'll post it again anyways : http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25JJYA5...802D73VKNX4UCS1

Nice tone there and I'm secure enough in my sexuality to say you have a pretty sounding voice.

I've tried Failing the rorschach test acoustically, it sounds surprisingly good.the only problem is , I can't really sing. I'll give it a try, though, and if anyone else is up for it, let me know.

i say giver a try and if your not happy with it, i'll take a shot at if if nobody else wants to, but try anyways, failing the rorsach test would be cool acoustic me thinks, especially the "this ain't real baby" part

thanks judasjudas

Edited by driftinginfluence

I may take a stab at an acoustic Hello Time Bomb or She's Got a New Desguise... that is, if I get around to either of them before this whole project is finished. Well, they're on my to do list anyway.

I play bass as well, if anyone needs that. I also have a nearly finished version of RFH on here somewhere, but all the parts were put into Reason with a mouse (I have no keyboard here) and I sing it, so it's not that amazing. ;)

I call my life as a circuis clown... nah.

But, I be up for playing anything on the acoustic guitar. I'm not that great at singing but I could if needed.

I'm thinking Apparitions, SWW, or So long Mrs. Smith.

And, IMO a really amazing song like running for home should be the las track on the album. Something that really sums up the 10 years.

ive figured out an acoustic version of Flight Recorder from Viking 7 that I really like, but it's a bit too happy, compared to the original.

it sounds more in the vein or appiritions and its been a while since i was your man, so i dunno what you guys'll think.

otherwise, i could do fine art of falling apart or life beyond the minimum safe distance or something.

i love the second half of loser anthems ;)

a piano version of tripoli would be good, most mg would sound good on piano frankly

i love playing tripoli, generation x-wing and its been awhile since i was your man on piano. i think they all sound better on that instrument, but alas, i only have an acoustic piano, and ive tried, in the past to record it and it always sounds bad.

and im an audiophile so less than perfect is unacceptable.

Edited by EthanTheMighty

I would sing for you, but I'm on the otherside of the country

Buy a microphone. You can get them pretty cheap. Very handy.

P.S. We need some good album art. Anyone who isn't participating in the musical part could do that.

Edited by Stu

I would sing for you, but I'm on the otherside of the country

Buy a microphone. You can get them pretty cheap. Very handy.

I have a mic, amp, guitar, and piano but that's it. I have nothing to record onto. Not even a tape.

Meg I'd do harmony .....What instrement(s) do you play?

Edit:

I guess I could just make a vidio and take the sound off that.... but would it work?

Edited by glo

Yeah that would work. Doesn't you mic hook-up to your computer?

EDIT: K, I'm recording the guitar part of the accoustic version of apparitions with solo and a surprise at the end with no lyrics that you will notice. It sounds really cool. The quality isnt that great but I'll try my best. Someone also has to sing, obviously. I'll post tomorrow with the recording attached.

Edited by Stu