Shiri

Matthew Good Musical Tribute

Guest Prosis

Well that all depends if we want them downloadable or not. I figured we wanted people to be able to download them. So, an online playlist is a good idea if we don't want them downloadable.

We can use http://www.savefile.com/ as well which doesn't have limits apparently and you can upload files up to 60MB each

I could upload them to my personal server and then could PROBABLY manage an online flash playlist like the one Matt has on his site right now, although I've had trouble getting the code figured out. If anyone can point out how to get the code down it'd be hot.

I don't think I'd be able to host the Tribute playlist on my own url, though, since it's used for personal band stuff.

Those websites look good. It's best to have a place where everybody can sign in and upload their own files instead of sending them to a person who will upload them.

What about this site. I mean can't Anton set up the store so they're in their own special section and you can download these songs for free... unless it'll take up too much space on the server or something but it seems like the most logical place to me.

Guest Prosis

Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! Anton! ;)

Anybody want ta' do Indestructible?I'll play bass.

I kinda know that tune....

That would be pretty neat- doing a cover of a song with the guy that originally recorded part of it... I even considered doing that song... but I think there are probably more talented singers that could tackle that. I'm more of an acoustic only kind of guy anyway.

What's going on?????

Clearly some evil force is at work to try and thwart designate's grand plan.

lol, I finally picked up the audio cable for my speakers so I've started recording again. As for the rest of you...

I dunno, I think Glo is right. The music god's must be mad or something.

Edited by daniel_v