Shiri

Matthew Good Musical Tribute

Im going to post mine soon I just need to practice it.

I'm doing So Long Mrs. Smith, but the 2nd guitar takes a bit of practising.

Can we do mulitple covers? Or are we only doing one each for now?

Listen, I'd love to upload all of these for you, and if possible, I wouldn't mind trying to mix them together into an album. I've a website I can host with that might be a bit more reliable than esnips.com at britishracinggreen.ca/

Let me know!

msn: [email protected]

Edited by Mojo

Everyone can upload whatever they want, there're no limits. So if you recorded more than one cover, feel free to post them all ;)

And about hosting the album, that sounds awesome, but let's wait until we have enough songs to actually create an album.

Anton, can you please pin this topic? Thank you.

If no one is doing Avalanche I call that one too, because me an my brother might be doing a live cover of Avalanche after the summer and I'll get someone to record it

I think I pretty much gave up on this project... We only have like 3 tracks.

I think it'll still work, I'm not sure whats on the site right now but there'll be at least a few more finished... you just have to give it more time.

I'll have a finished version of She's Got A New Disguise up in the next little while.

I think we will eventually, it's just gonna take awhile, which is fine I suppose.

My band and I haven't practiced for over a month, due to various personal reasons (not mine, those my singer and pianist who are sisters) that I can't really get into here. But hopefully we'll back to jamming soon and we'll get something going. I'm thinking of trying to get them to do either Tripoli (rock version with drums and everything) or a full version of Sort of a Protest Song.

i just listened to the two that were linked on prev. page.

all i have to say... is wow great job...Jeremy wilson's sounds great !!! I am so jealous that you guys can do that i wish i could play...i own a guitar ... but it doesn't do what you people can make it do very nice you should all be proud

New Giant Clip (Just stream low or hi-fi depending on your connection)

Revamped version of the beggining I originally threw up here. My dad was kind enough to lend me his vocals for about 20 minutes tonight, but keep in mind this is only the second time he has ever heard or tried to sing this in the span of two months. The timing is somewhat patchy and the mixing job on my part somewhat rough. The finished version will probably sound much different.

As far as the song itself goes I finially finished the drums and guitar for the bridge tonight. Now all I need is the solo, the ending (which is written but still in extremely rough form) and of course the vocals from my dad.

I'm guessing if I'm lucky I should have this done in three weeks. A month and a half if I'm not.

when i've saved enough to move to canada i will help you guys record, or i can help you mix now. i've actually only got one week left of my diploma in audio engineering, so after that it's just a matter of saving enough to get out of this hell-hole. how did you record those drums for Giant?

New Giant Clip (Just stream low or hi-fi depending on your connection)

Revamped version of the beggining I originally threw up here. My dad was kind enough to lend me his vocals for about 20 minutes tonight, but keep in mind this is only the second time he has ever heard or tried to sing this in the span of two months. The timing is somewhat patchy and the mixing job on my part somewhat rough. The finished version will probably sound much different.

As far as the song itself goes I finially finished the drums and guitar for the bridge tonight. Now all I need is the solo, the ending (which is written but still in extremely rough form) and of course the vocals from my dad.

I'm guessing if I'm lucky I should have this done in three weeks. A month and a half if I'm not.

It sounds good for the most part. Well done. I'd have to say that the Intro sounds a little akward still. Something just doesn't click. It almost seems like if you scrap the beginning and start the song off with the verse (which sounds fucking sweet by the way. Sounds like you have a lot of different layers in there.), it would sound a lot better. Other than that, the vocals sound great and the drums are a little loud. Good work.