Shiri

Matthew Good Musical Tribute

Wow, thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

As far as the intro goes I'm not entirely sure what I'd do to fix it. I would suggest that it might sound a little weird just because everyone is so used to hearing the cd or live versions which both have a kind of dreamy quality the way the lead is played. In mine the tempo of the lead, in both the intro and verses, is sped up a whole lot. That and the length is a bit shorter.

Plus there are no cheerleaders.

...I wish I had cheerleaders at my disposal.

I haven't checked out It's Been a While but the sound quality on Weapon sounds fine. As a matter of fact, other than your singer being a tad off key in a couple places, Weapon sounds pretty decent. Really nice job on the rhythm.

Mind me asking what kind of mic you recorded with and what kind of guitar was used?

That's awesome guys, I'm listening to Weapon right now, it sounds really good. We have 5 songs! Yay! Keep them coming and we'll make that CD. Also, be sure to put your name in the filename so people will know who sang what.

Edited by Designate

Guest Prosis

I just want everyone to know that I still intend doing something for this, I just didn't have the time recently what with college ending, my new job, moving, web projects, etc...

Don't worry designate, we'll get it done! ;)

And the acoustic Weapon is awesome

I play drums.

If I can just figure out a way to record myself and send it over I'd be glad to play for ya. So if you really want, you can send me your unfinished files (preferably in a format like garageband, so I can just make the percussion another layer) and maybe (although probably not)I can make a drum layer and throw it on top.

Stupid technology.