rosie

Matthew Good Stuff For Sale

Huge Avalanche Poster

Small, double sided avalanche poster (signed by MG)

Regular, double-sided AoB poster (signed by ALL FOUR MEMBERS)

Beautiful Midnight Flat (double-sided)

In A Coma Posters (x2)

NEED MONEY. Anyone interested?

HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY ME?

ANSWERS STAT PLZ

Hmm, I don't really know how much Matthew Good stuff goes for. I know that the AoB poster is pretty goddamn rare. Dunno about the rest of the stuff, even if no one's interested, I wouldn't mind your input on how much you think they're worth.

Hmm, I don't really know how much Matthew Good stuff goes for. I know that the AoB poster is pretty goddamn rare. Dunno about the rest of the stuff, even if no one's interested, I wouldn't mind your input on how much you think they're worth.

i don't know, but it's not stuff that is as readily available for me as it is for the hosers, so i would be interested in it.. but i really don't know what fair prices are for shit. i'm the kind of person that would just give shit away. have you looked on ebay to see if they have anything similar to what you've got, and what it's going for?

ps the fetus strangling comment, fucking hot, you should post here more, because i like you.

Could you provide a few more details? like condition of posters? and how much you expect? I only ask because I am interested. And whats shipping to northern ontario run for a poster? (I live on a tight budget!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.