rosie

Matthew Good Stuff For Sale

I'd be interested in four of the items:

Small, double sided avalanche poster (signed by MG)

Regular, double-sided AoB poster (signed by ALL FOUR MEMBERS)

Loser Anthems

Avalanche vinyl

I'll await pictures for whenever you post them.

In addition, what ballpark were you looking for, for those four items?

Edited by Zaino

Not exactly working her arse off though is she ? Some pics would be fanfuckingtastic. ;)

Yeah, I find it kinda funny how she said she really needs the money, but she makes little effort to sell the items. She won't provide prices, imploring us to do it for her, and despite saying she'll put pics up ASAP, she never has.

Still though, I forgive her. She strangles fetuses.

Not exactly working her arse off though is she ? Some pics would be fanfuckingtastic. ;)

you should give reading a try. she's already mentioned that there are no pictures because she doesn't have a camera.

you should give reading a try. she's already mentioned that there are no pictures because she doesn't have a camera.

Yes, I read that. I don't have a camera either, but I'd like to think if I really tried I'd be able to get my hands on one in two years. Surely she'll know at least one person with a camera or even a mobile phone that has one ? Like I said, I'm not convinced she's even tried.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.