Ryan44

Any Junior Lacrosse Players In Calgary?

so the CMBLA has been disbanded, so the junior B tier 2 and 3, are changing quite a bit, if yuo know any info let me know please. here is the site that has some of the new updates, with what is freaking goin on.

RMLL

I think that he Junior B tier II and III are going back to the way they were in minor lacrosse. So you will play for the team in your area. eg. SE - Axemen, NE - Hornets, etc

Junior B tier 1 and Junior A will be the same. I think the CMBLA is refunding the Registration fee but you have to re-register with the CDLA, contact Morris, or any of the other CMBLA executives for more info.

hey i just got off the phone from my coach. he says that teir 2 will stay the same, 3 will go back to the areas. so there will still be bandits, wranglers, and rockies, but all run under an area team. jer did u play for lethbridge? i played for the bandits the last 2 years, and again this year, im the goalie.