It appears that Neil Young is going a bit political with his new album which is expected in the next 2-3 months.

Neil Young, Son of Famed Reporter, Records "Impeach the President" Song

NEW YORK As an E&P "Pressing Issues" column recently noted, rock star Neil Young is the son of a famed Canadian journalist, so it should not surprise many that he recently recorded a song in California with a very reportorial -- or at least pundit -- feel to it.

It

It was stated in the Winnipeg Free Press that the Crosby Stills Nash & Young Reunion tour will hit up the MTS Centre sometime in July - ticket information is to be released in the next two weeks. This Winnipeg stop is the only Canadian date on the latest CSN&Y reunion tour.

Tickets for the Winnipeg Neil Young (/w CS&N) show go on sale Saturday. I'm thinking about the $50.75 tickets (upper deck). I just don't have the funds to pay the $176 (floor seats) or the $415 (John Labatt Lounge area) ticket price.

Edited by Gob

Hmmm I really enjoy Neil Youngs music. But I believe that he was at the presidents side when he wanted to get re-elected, so forgive me if I think his political side is a bunch of shit. And also if he wants to be political he should do it when it isn't a fad....well I guess he didn't want to be crucified by America like the Dixie Chicks.

The album is going to be streamed today (Friday April 28) at

www.neilyoung.com

Some other links:

Review of "Neil Young's Living With War"

http://livingwithwar.blogspot.com/

But I believe that he (Neil Young) was at the presidents side when he wanted to get re-elected, so forgive me if I think his political side is a bunch of shit. And also if he wants to be political he should do it when it isn't a fad.

What a fucking joke Rebabaluba, go smoke some more crack.

Everyone has the right to change their mind on many issues, be that political or otherwise. As a Canadian I have to admit that when 9/11 happened I felt strong bond with the American people and their President, but what Bush did afterwards and when information began to leak about how Bush wanted to go into Iraq and asked his administration to "tie 9-11 to Iraq".

Here are just a couple of Bush's follies:

George W. Bush has admitted to ordering the National Security Agency to conduct electronic surveillance of American civilians without seeking warrants from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review.

George W. Bush has conspired to commit the torture of prisoners in violation of the UN Torture Convention and the Geneva Convention.

George W. Bush has acted to strip Americans of their constitutional rights by ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to legal counsel, without charge and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the President of a U.S. citizen as an "enemy combatant".

In all of this George W. Bush has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President, subversive of constitutional government to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice, and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

George W. Bush, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Edited by Gob

I'm impressed you know all those fun facts about Mr. Bush, but I've heard enough about him and it's all the same shit being reitterated by different people.

I'm glad that Neil Young has finally come to his senses, but it's bullshit that everyone is showering him with praise about his new political cd when he supported the Bush administration for a certain period of time.

I like the guys music, just not his political stand-point. Understand?