365_days_gone

Mgb Videos

I found a VCD i made with both the GoingCoastal special on the Recording of Audio Of Being and the NewMusic special on Matt Good's tour for At Last There Is Nothing Left To Say

Does anyone know how I could get the video off of the cd? Cause I would totally upload it on here.

try opening the fils with windows media player, and around the top there should say something like "RIP" then u can do it from there. Or just click on the drive that the CD is in in the computer, and there is an option where u can view the files on the drive, and then just copy and paste them to like desktop or something.

just click on the drive that the CD is in in the computer, and there is an option where u can view the files on the drive, and then just copy and paste them to like desktop or something.

I did that, and it pasted the file as .Dat

I then opened the file with Windows Media and tried saving it as a movie file extension, but it wouldn't let me

I don't know...I'll give it another shot when I get back home tonight.

I have a few matthew good videos. I have that MMVA performance of load me up and a bunch of others. I had them up on youtube by today my account got permanently suspended. If you desired I can dig the stuff out and send some to ppl provided I don't get a tone of requests since my isp already yells at me every now and then for excessive use

Youtube, you can find a bunch.

Ya like all these videos and live performances. Going West, behind the making of IAWCC (which I just watched this week), interviews on cbc, making of the audio of being, tits and ass....the list goes on and on...

Here r a few starting with my fave: Tits and ass

MG on Politics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCXeMokE54

Matthew Good Interview- Much More Music (the loop 2004)

Matthew Good; Behind The Scenes of "Weapon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jxUGRCfbCc

Matthew Good Slams the Future

there r tons more