clever. you could've just said "theyre too bland" but who am i to judge?

my favorite songs of theirs would have to be the title track or "level". the album itself is fairly decent but some songs lack the oompf you'd expect from something billed by certain critics as "the next nevermind".

blue veins, man. blue veins. holy christ.

I've fallen in love with this album. When the radio guys first talked about it, I seriously thought they were called "The Rock On Tours" by the way they pronounced it.

Blue Veins is incredible.

Also, I think of Jefferson Airplane's "Somebody to Love" when I hear "Broken Boy Soldier". Not really sure why.

clever. you could've just said "theyre too bland" but who am i to judge?

my favorite songs of theirs would have to be the title track or "level". the album itself is fairly decent but some songs lack the oompf you'd expect from something billed by certain critics as "the next nevermind".

blue veins, man. blue veins. holy christ.

there's another good one, definitely.

this just in: every college student in north america now likes the raconteurs.

this just in: every 15 year old now likes my chemical romance. what's your excuse?

that its a good conversation starter with 15 year old girls?

Edited by borntohula

i saw the raconteurs last night in houston.

it hurts me to say it, but they fucking BLEW AWAY the tool show i saw on monday.

hulaboy, when they make it up there, GO.

they played "v fest" which i missed because im going to school way far north of toronto (four hours) for the next 8 months. im not sure when they'll be back and if ill be in town or not. but i'll definitely try to go.

it's definitely worth it.. it was a great show and they pretty much played the whole album. the only song they didn't do was call it a day. they did some stuff i didn't recognize.. i don't know if they were covers or what, but everything sounded incredible. my only complaint was that i felt completely and totally out of my element with all the fall out boys walking around, but you know, whatever.