guitarchick

19+ again?

I'm confused with the fact that each show that Matthew has this time around is 19+.

Does alcohol get sold at these concerts?

I dunno why minors are unable to attend most of Matt's concerts, but it's really starting to get to be a pain in the ass.

So my first time seeing Matthew at the Ottawa ex will also be my last for another year and a half? If this is the case, I might have to jump off the bridge in CP and over the dam.

;)

he wants to play smaller venues... bars are smaller venues... i get it, but i don't like it. and thats the only part that makes sense about it. im rather sure we would be more 'mature' at a concert then alot of older people.

I don't think it has anything to do with maturity, or him not wanting under-agers. I really just think that he just wants to play small club shows for now, and its probably easier to have them be 18/19+ (depending what province it is in) or maybe its not really his choice. You never know how these things work out. It must be very frustrating for you guys, but remeber he did say he was going to tour again and hopefully it will be in bigger venues for people of all ages.

thats what they all said about kurt cobain..

haha not that matt would do that...

im sure people said it about buddy holly though. that could happen.

Edited by Lauren_Atmore

Lol "the maiming of dan"... u guys r alright ;). I'm also against this 19+ thing. It would be great to see Matt in concert (he's my favourite), but alas, no such luck. Ageism anyone? I would be perfectly fine with wearing a wrist band thing or a stamp on my hand indicating that I am a minor... maybe that would be possible?

you must be 18 to get into a concert in Spain and the only alcoholic drink which is allowed to comsume inside is beer... you cannot get alcohol inside and if you wanna buy alcohol inside a concert, again, it can only be beer and you must be 18 (legal age in Spain) to get it

Being indicated as a minor might work... but then again, a minor will get a drink if he/she really wants to. No point in complaining... our time will come. As long as Matt doesnt retire before we get to that age ;)

i know i have 3 years. well, ive seen a mg concert so im better off then some of the people here, but i know i could havfe more fun if i saw another cause he played alot fo songs from wlrrr and i hadn't heard any of it at that time. i really hope to hit up another concert. and i will meet him!!!