skysosmrt

Pics Of Solo Tour Merch

the new your shirts are 30$. the art is 15$. and the buttons are 5$ for all 3.

here's a pic of the shirt (although the men's which i have has the guitar design on the back vertically and the words on the front)... the artwork on the other side of the image...

post-2-1143159286.jpg

**i dont know how to make this a thumbnail. oh well

Edited by sockcrotch

the new your shirts are 30$. the art is 15$. and the buttons are 5$ for all 3.

here's a pic of the shirt (although the men's which i have has the guitar design on the back vertically and the words on the front)... the artwork on the other side of the image...

Yeah, those are my pictures. The t-shirt is the same, I just threw the images together to give people an idea of what they looked like without taking up mega tonnes of space.

And I like the poster. Because it's an artistic representation rather than a photo, I can see how it wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but it goes well with my style.

Edited by Nearfantastica

does anyone happen to know what the words are on the t-shirt? Also, am i the only one who thinks that poster is godawful?

The writing on the compass is not legible. Still a pretty sweet T-shirt though. I've got the men's red one. The poster is ok in my opinion, but I didn't buy it since they asked $15 for it.

incubus70

You bought the women's shirt, the men's was only offered in brown or black.

Did you go to the Toronto concert? For sure they had the men's in red, unless I was so drunk that I couldn't tell. But it's not a tank top. So I guess maybe they had more colours as the tour went along?

I never knew you crossdressed Derek(ina?) .....

......i guess that's cool

Meh, if you didn't go to the Toronto show, then you don't know if it was a girl's shirt. It looks pretty unisex to me.

I got the brown (girl) one!!!

I love it!!!

Edit: In fact, I love it so much that I'll post a pic of me in it..loving the shirt!!

Edited by glo

Is there a difference between men and womens shirts besides the sizes?

Are women's form fitting?

I didn't get paid until the 21st and my concert was on the 20th.

LIFE SUCKS. ;)

Mens shirts had the guitar/compass/thing on the back, while womens on the front.

I think...

I actually bought the poster and had it plaque mounted at Staples Business depot.

It cost an extra $15, but it was definitely worth it, especially since it's signed.

If you got a copy of the poster and want it to last, I suggest taking it in for mounting.