Sign in to follow this  
kent

Final Exams

So finals are coming up/happening right now for University kids. What's your schedule like? I have a 50% exam tomorrow at 1:00 and i've looked at my books for all of 45 minutes so far. I just don't feel like studying. I'm already in summer mode. On top of that the only think i can think of is that i have 8 more days until i leave for Calgary/Edmonton to see Death Cab for Cutie and Franz Ferdinand.

I have four exams, two this week and two next week, and yes, I have been procrastinating as well. Like you said, it feels like Summer already and it's so hard to sit down and start studying. ;)

I have 4 finals in the next week or so and 1 mid-term to still make up after that. This is technically my last "academic" semester so I'm finding it really hard to get motivated and study. Plus, I can't seem to sleep so it's hards to concentrate. grrr.

I have 5 exams, the first of which is tomorrow. I really really really need to start studying...

I have 4 this week, and one next week. Should be fun times...

The first one is at 2pm tomorrow.

I've got five exams, the first starting this Friday. All I have to do is pass all my exams to get my Diploma. I can taste it, and it tastes good.

Hi my name is Dan and I am a chronic procrastinator... I have 1 exam this week and two more next week. It will be over before I know it though.

I have 4 but I'm flunking out anyway so I said fuck it and I'm not bothering doing them.

I don't fucking care about anything anymore.

haha, nice thread, makes me feel better about myself.

I'm in the same boat here as pretty much everyone else. Classes finished last Tuesday and so far I've done maybe four hours of studying for 3 final exams. 3 of those hours being for French which makes up 4 of hours of studying for that class the entire semester.

I have 4 this week, and one next week. Should be fun times...

The first one is at 2pm tomorrow.

what class are you taking? My first exam is at 2 tomorrow as well. I know that the odds we have the same class is 1 in a million but it's just nice to see someone else from Regina on the board.

Shit, i still haven't gotten around to studying yet. I was too busy watching The Sopranos. On top of that I haven't done anything at all since school let out. I worked and then went to Motley Crue on Thursday. I spent Good Friday watching all 11 episodes of Laguna Beach (10:30-4:00), had relatives over for supper and then watched Fever Pitch and My Date With Drew. Yesterday I played video games all day and then drank beers with my friends in the evening and today i wasted time on the internet(as i am doing now).

I am so messed.

Why is it so easy to get distracted from something as interesting as studying for University classes?

I was always told that University was supposed to be the time of my life.

what class are you taking? My first exam is at 2 tomorrow as well. I know that the odds we have the same class is 1 in a million but it's just nice to see someone else from Regina on the board.

stats 289

stats 289

boooo i'll trade you for Sociology 290 with Biezenski

FYI: Here are some reviews from RateMyProf.com:

Worst class ever. He failed 11/38 people on the term paper. Very arrogant and narrow minded.

STAY AWAY from this class. If you insist on taking it, be prepared to present your Communist party membership card at the door. Should you develop carpal tunnel syndrome and/or post-traumatic stress disorder because of it, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'd rather chop off my own legs than force myself to walk to another one of his lectures. The tests stink too

Terrible prof., should be evaluated, Over 1/3 of class failed term paper! Bad !

......and they go on. Personally i don't mind him but i have a thing for professors who yell at you in order to get their point across.

Edited by kent

Ahhhh its so nice to be done with school ;)

Wait.... shit I dont get teh next 4 months off....

GRRR LIFE SUCKS!

Haha sounds like fun. My Stats prof isn't all that bad, but I still havent started studying.

I've written two exams already. I write one on Tuesday, then the next two are the 24th, 25th. I don't really do that much studying, so mehh.

I started working part time last Monday, and just am not that interested in studying.

I have to write two final essays by Monday morning.

I haven't started yet.

I'm just happy I work at 7-11 and get free coffee.

i said on thursday i'd start studying tomorrow. it is now almost monday and I haven't even opened a book.

studying is overrated...

I'm so happy that all of that high school crap is behind me. As for university, I don't really see myself going anytime soon.

this semester i only have a take home exam. woot woot.

I'm so happy that all of that high school crap is behind me. As for university, I don't really see myself going anytime soon.

Yea, nobody here is studying for high school finals. Those aren't until June.

In other news: 1 down, 4 to go...

I've got eight in the next couple of weeks. Two this Friday, and then after that, I can't really remember the timetable, but I have it somewhere on a crumpled sheet of paper.

I spent 38 minutes earlier today looking for a copybook. When that proved unsuccessful, I decided that was my work done for the day.

On a brighter note, the exams are over on May 8, so, I'll start studying then or something for the repeats.