RhysOttawa

Video Bootlegs

Does anyone know if there are any hard copy bootlegs of any Matthew Good shows going around out there? something with good quality sound and video, complete cover casing/disc image etc. on either VHS or DVD?

I havent seen anything come up..... but, guess we will have to see.

on the hub there is a copy of one recorded show, but to be honest is isnt all that good. The person that recorded the show was near the back of the crowd and to one side, I spent the time downloading it and well it just wasnt worth it

on the hub there is a copy of one recorded show...

As the person responsible for getting the July/Klondike Days DVD out there I can agree with you about the quality not being that great. It was sourced from a VHS camera. But for being the first complete MG show available you can take what you get.

Although there are three DV cam sourced concerts available/coming up. October 30/05 has been released (but not yet torrented), October 31/05 is nearing the final stages of editing and March 23/06 will be worked on soon after that.

Great footage mixed with edited audio, they are really quite the production. So there are some treats coming your way soon.

on the hub there is a copy of one recorded show...

As the person responsible for getting the July/Klondike Days DVD out there I can agree with you about the quality not being that great. It was sourced from a VHS camera. But for being the first complete MG show available you can take what you get.

Although there are three DV cam sourced concerts available/coming up. October 30/05 has been released (but not yet torrented), October 31/05 is nearing the final stages of editing and March 23/06 will be worked on soon after that.

Great footage mixed with edited audio, they are really quite the production. So there are some treats coming your way soon.

This news just made my day!

Thanks!