glo

How Many Turkey Dinners Did You Eat?

Over this wonderfull Easter holiday I decided I tryed too hard to please everone. I swear my family plots to plan every major dinner on the same date as my boyfriend's family's dinner event or something other event that's important to me.

Therefore I'm put in the nasty position to choose which one I'm attending or stress myself out and try to hit up both parties partaily disappointing both families because I'm either leaving early or showing up late. (Wow run on sentence)

In the midst of all this, chocolate is far too accessible, so I indulge in the overabundance of sugar which doesn't make me feel better at all because I know I won't go to the gym.

It's all a Conspiracy I tell you!!!!

I'm very tempted to never attend anything ever again

Edited by glo

reese's peanut butter cups

Yummy!

Was there an option to be a peanut butter cup in the chocolate bar thread? I might have over looked it in my overzeal for the coffee crisp.

I had ham after I got home from work.

My friends have been giving me chocolate in an effort to cheer me up but they just don't understand. I have a problem and CAN'T have chocolate accessible. It leads to horrific things. I end up feeling all guilty and then I have to run 6km a day to try and feel better and then it almost inevitably ends up in a 3 day binge purge cycle. My friends suck.

P.S. don't give me chocolate as a present.

I had ham after I got home from work.

My friends have been giving me chocolate in an effort to cheer me up but they just don't understand. I have a problem and CAN'T have chocolate accessible. It leads to horrific things. I end up feeling all guilty and then I have to run 6km a day to try and feel better and then it almost inevitably ends up in a 3 day binge purge cycle. My friends suck.

P.S. don't give me chocolate as a present.

so you're saying you're anorexic?

wow, and you talk about it on a messageboard..

you know that's not cool, right?

as in it is an actual problem and not really something you should be so casual about? your teeth are gonna rot out of your mouth and you're gonna burn up your esophagus and that's not attractive in any way, and besides, i've seen your picture, and you're not fat.

so why don't you stop being stupid?

Thanks for the concern but my post was a little exaggerated. I don't throw up, I only exercise until I know I've burned what I ate (or most of it).

I do binge and I think it borders on problematic but it's under control as long as people don't bring the stuff into the house. I've been kinda sad about my mom lately and my friends think they are helping by giving me chocolate (even though I have said I can't have any because I'm addicted) but then I end up eating it and then going for a 6km run and a bike ride after that and subsequently getting no homework done which makes me even more stressed and ARGH!!!!

I know this is a sensitive topic and I shouldn't have been so nonchalant about it. Truly sorry if anyone was offended.

As an aside, this is really helping me train for my June triathlon.

Thanks for the concern but my post was a little exaggerated. I don't throw up, I only exercise until I know I've burned what I ate (or most of it).

I do binge and I think it borders on problematic but it's under control as long as people don't bring the stuff into the house. I've been kinda sad about my mom lately and my friends think they are helping by giving me chocolate (even though I have said I can't have any because I'm addicted) but then I end up eating it and then going for a 6km run and a bike ride after that and subsequently getting no homework done which makes me even more stressed and ARGH!!!!

I know this is a sensitive topic and I shouldn't have been so nonchalant about it. Truly sorry if anyone was offended.

As an aside, this is really helping me train for my June triathlon.

One word: Hypergymnasia

"Hypergymnasia is a disorder characterized by excessive and compulsive exercise. A person suffering from hypergymnasia often has a distorted view of his or her body, and tries to achieve an impossible goal by exercising rigorously. Hypergymnasia is often coupled with anorexia nervosa as well as bulimia nervosa."

I'm thinking that doesn't really apply to me. Generally, I am just trying to be healthy and stay in shape. As I said, I could NEVER starve myself and the only times I've actually made myself throw up was when I was wasted and it's better if you take care of it before it takes care of you.

I just feel super guilty if I eat chocolate because I honestly can't control myself (chips or sugar, no problem) and that undoes all the hard work I've put in. So then I have to go out and do more.

I think right now I'm just going at it hard because I'm super stressed and if I tire myself out enough, maybe I'll be able to sleep. Today consisted of a 1km swim before school and a 6km run after. We'll see if that works. And tomorrow all I have is baseball practice which shouldn't be too hard.

And, I have one bag of mini-eggs left and I'm giving them away at school tomorrow. Devil be gone!!!