oneeighty

Thursday's "war All The Time"

I remember posting a couple of years ago on TBR that I thought War All The Time was one of the worst albums that I had ever bought.

I've changed my mind; it's pretty hott as albums go.

Now, my question; are they Canadian?

No, they're from New Jersey. And they're a very talented band.

That's actually one of my favourite albums ever. I know it's hard to get over all the stupid screaming at first, but the musicianship is very solid, and their lyrics are quite good.

Edited by Prometheon

That's what overwhelmed me; the screaming.

The reason I asked was because in my War All The Time CD I could have sworn I got some sort of 'Thank You for supporting Canadian music' leaflet, but it might have been a dream, as I can't find it now.

So, is Full Collapse worth investing in?

Now that I'm thinking about them, when I bought "Full Collapse", I couldn't get past "Understanding in a Car Crash" for about a week, because I didn't think the album would live up to that song.

Then I head "Cross out the Eyes" and "Paris in Flames"

Thursday are awesome live. Also, Full Collapse is a very, very solid record. I would probably say that i like it more than War All the Time. "Tomorrow I'll Be You," off that record, however, is unbelievable. Especially the last minute, what an epic way to end an album.

Edited by kent

I love Thursday but i am frightened. I think the new album will be shit.

And as for Full Collapse, i hated it the first two or three times i heard it. It takes getting used to i thought.

Thursday are awesome live. Also, Full Collapse is a very, very solid record. I would probably say that i like it more than War All the Time. "Tomorrow I'll Be You," off that record, however, is unbelievable. Especially the last minute, what an epic way to end an album.

That is truth.

Easily my favorite part of a Thursday song.