Daedalus

Here We Go Again

Posted on matt's site that the shows on the 18th and 19th will be missed as he has taken ill again. Hopefully he gets better and the shows are made up when you folks can make it to them.

Best to call the venues promptly to make sure I suppose.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now.

See, I'm upset (not at Matts sickness) just because it's such a pain in the ass for me to get upto Nanaimo. My cousin was going to drive my sister and I up there to see him since I couldn't see him in Victoria.

But right now I'm on my cell trying to call the Port theatre. Damn...I'll post once I find out what's going on.

DAMNIT! The show has been reschedualed for July 31st! DAMN! I'm supposed to be moving by July 1st. Damn. Well, the tickets are refundable to June 1st.

I don't know wabout he Victoria show though.

Edited by Jarrod

Sucks hey...? Whatevers going on with him I hope hes ok.

I had tickets to the Victoria April 18 show and was hideously disappointed that I now have to wait until Aug 1 to see him again...but shit happens. He's human.

Some posters downtown say it sold out but then some didnt so i dunno...

Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now.

See, I'm upset (not at Matts sickness) just because it's such a pain in the ass for me to get upto Nanaimo. My cousin was going to drive my sister and I up there to see him since I couldn't see him in Victoria.

But right now I'm on my cell trying to call the Port theatre. Damn...I'll post once I find out what's going on.

DAMNIT! The show has been reschedualed for July 31st! DAMN! I'm supposed to be moving by July 1st. Damn. Well, the tickets are refundable to June 1st.

I don't know wabout he Victoria show though.

What movie lol? ;)