Guest Prosis

Rich Priske's Secret Life

Guest Prosis
He's a prop man? I never knew.

Yep, I wondered what he did when he wasn't playing with Matt...I think it's cool but I wouldn't have expected that! ;)

i think the best part of the marriage site is that all of her acceptences are prefaces by "cautious" adjectives. like she's never quite sure she should say yes. i would more expect it to be "she joyfully accepted" not "she had to collect herself before she could reply".

i think the best part of the marriage site is that all of her acceptences are prefaces by "cautious" adjectives. like she's never quite sure she should say yes. i would more expect it to be "she joyfully accepted" not "she had to collect herself before she could reply".

yeah i noticed that too... thats what you get when you dedicate a webpage to a tv personality who's marrying a washed up musician who left the best thing he ever had. imagine if the mgb were still together... tamara and jen could go shopping together!

Guest Prosis
This stuff is too funny... its nice to see Dave's hair hasnt changed too much.

Yeah cos it's a hair thing...

Dave's had the same hair since Christ was a cowboy.

My point exactly ;)

Looks like matthewgood.org has some competition: http://www.davegenn.com/

It's unofficial though.

Well not really competition because mg.org is official and davegenn.com has no input from Dave whatsoever...he hates the internet anyways...you should've seen his reaction when I told him I knew about his hernia (back in 2001) because of the Internet. He was completely appaled :angry:

Edited by Prosis