buffalo77

Impressions Of Meeting Matt

Just curious what everyone's impressions were of meeting Matt. There's been so much made of his "not-so-nice" side in the media, but I found him to be very nice and gracious. Give him credit for sitting out by his tour bus every night after a show to meet fans. He's really always been about the fans.

Everytime I have met him.. Which has been a few times over the years... He's been spectacular. Never blew us off. If I see him out and about in the city I don't bother him...

I did once when he was at my work, but that's only because nothing cool ever happens at White Spot.

He's always thanked me, stopped for pictures.. Whatever. Never had any problems with him.

The first time I met him after the Phoenix concert last fall, he was great. He took the time to chat, Signed 3 CD's and a booklet and I took a picture of the 3 of us (my gf too).

So ya...classy guy who took the time after the show to chat with the 100+ fans lined up at his tour bus.

But he's said so many times that he's just a normal guy, not to be idolised. And that he finds being famous funny.

In the media he was portrayed as kind of an asshole, but that was because he was outspoken about controversial issues and very blunt about them. They never mentioned he was outside shaking the hands of 200 fans after a show and playing part of a tour sick because of it.

I've met Matt a couple of times and he is always a great guy after the show. I think it was last year in orangeville I took my sister to a gig and promised that we would stick around so she could meet him. Pat,rich and chris had all come out right after the show and chatted with us for a bit, we stuck around until about 1:00am and even at that hour(plus is was freezing) matt with his little shower bag came by and talked to the whole 3 people(sister,myself, and another girl) that were left and didn't hurry anything just took the time to sign,chat and take a few pics

He's a great guy. Whenever I talk about Matt with folks who aren't true fans, they are always under the impression that he's a real prick. They're way off.

He's a real kind guy. I've met him a handful of times and I've received a few emails here and there. His interaction with his fans astounds me.

Ive never met him. But everyone i talk to has told me the exact same stories as you guys about how he will chill at the tour bus and sign stuff and like talks with people. Hes just a regular guy.

Guest jsunC
I unfortunately have only met Matthew Good once, but let me tell you it was spectacular. His is soooo real and down to earth

i had a dream about meeting matt good last night.

i was in line and he said "hey meg. you're from pheniox, right?" and i said "how did you... no i'm from hamitlon, i met you in hamilton" and he said "oh yeah!" and i asked "how did you know my name?" and he said "i rememebr you"

i have never met matt good, so it was weird.

he also cut out letters and signed it "to meg. i'm clever like a fly when it gets shmoshed"

He's coming here in August. I really want to see him, but I can't. I really, really really really really really want to see him. Anyone want to buy me a ticket???!?!?!

I want to meet him. I really do. I just want to chat with him, perhaps go get some food or something, and just sit and talk to him. I think it would be a very good conversation I would have with him. He just is soo cool.