God, I love this some. It emobdies everything I love about the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's got great lyrics, killer bass, a sweet free style feel from Anthony Kedis, a really great chorus and back ups by I presume, John Frusciante. not to mention a stellar video.

Fucking hot.

Red Hot Chili Peppers, I applaud you, for kickign otut he jams better at 40-something than most bands *cough*LinkinPark*cough* ever could.

I love this song. I love RHCP. I want the new cd with a passion.

And California is hella so shut up!

Is hella what?

Look, dude, I live in California. It's not all that. Try being stuck in traffic for 4-5 hours.

I, for one, would like them to stop naming their songs after California. I mean, enough is enough.

its an important place to all of them obviously. thats like saying eddie vedder should stop using wave imagery or trent reznor should stop being so angry or using the word "nothing" in a lot of his songs. its a motif.

They can sing about California all they want, just stop naming the songs after it. And, actually, it would be more like Trent Reznor naming all his songs, 'I'm Angry', not what he sings about.

And, no, I'm not near Modesto.

I love this song. I love RHCP. I want the new cd with a passion.

And California is hella so shut up!

Is hella what?

Look, dude, I live in California. It's not all that. Try being stuck in traffic for 4-5 hours.

Woops. Meant to be Hella Cool. I was just trying to be funny...

California is icky. When I went there once, I got so sick I couldn't leave the hotel room from the air pollution.

i've tried listenning to the album but it kindof leaves me yawning. im not sure if anyone else found that or if i need to listen to it again. i certainly agree with what allmusic says, in that rick rubin seems to have the midas touch when it comes to making a record sound bland and generic (lately). which also explains my thoughts on audioslave's most recent work as well as everything related to system of a down.

i've tried listenning to the album but it kindof leaves me yawning. im not sure if anyone else found that or if i need to listen to it again. i certainly agree with what allmusic says, in that rick rubin seems to have the midas touch when it comes to making a record sound bland and generic (lately). which also explains my thoughts on audioslave's most recent work as well as everything related to system of a down.

I'm going to have to agree with the Rick Rubin statement. He's just gotten...boring.

As for the new RHCP album, I have to say it's pretty solid. I like it a lot

i think red hot chilli peppers should call it quits.

all their songs sound the same.

and they've been around for 23 yrs, that's a long time.

you should listen to their OLD OLDER stuff

like, go back 15 years or so, you'd like that stuff