Ryan44

Flames Lose In First Round!?

Even though I am somewhat of a Flames fan, I do not believe that they will advance past the first round against the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. Do any other Flames fans think this? Or are you so high on the bandwagon you think that they are the only team in league?

I guess I am a hockey fan, more than a Flames fan, because I will not choose my favorite team, if I think they are coming up against a good team. My fave team is Colorado and honestly I thought that they were toast when I found out they were agianst the Stars first round. I didnt think that Theodore would produce, I knew they could score, but could they stop them. But so far, it seems that I have been wrong, and they have played well against the "mighty" Dallas Stars.

i think san jose would run into problems against buffalo. They're my pick to win it all.

Staying on topic, the flames will lose in the second round, unless they get lucky and both top seeds are eliminated so they can play Edmonton.

Edited by rebellious_L

i am sure the flames with get past the first round, the seem to be a very scrappy team. i dont know how long the will be in the playoff for, but i am pulling for montreal, gotta love an underdog.

I hate the flames but I think they can beat the Mighty Ducks. In other news go Oilers! 2-1 against dirty detroit. Bwaaa ha ha ha!

I hope Chris Chelios gets his ass kicked, He's one of if not THE dirtiest player in the NHL.

Edited by Stryfe

I hope Chris Chelios gets his ass kicked, He's one of if not THE dirtiest player in the NHL.

i so agree with the dirtiest player idea and the idea of him getting his 40 year old ass kicked

that was a kind of uninspired effort, I don't understand it. But nobody should be surprised at the Ducks, they're probably the most underrated team left in the playoffs.

vancouver should have never gotten rid of Brian burke. dumb, dumb move

I read today that this is the 7th time in a row that the Flames have lost a game 7 at home

But yeah, there was 0 effort in that game. Even with the fans yelling "GO Flames GO" all night. That dude/dudette on the horn must've been pissed they were blowing that thing all night for nothing.

Oh Well...Go Sens (Followed by Oilers)

I'm rooting for San Jose. I'm supposed to root for a canadian team I know, but there's more canadian players on that team than any other.

plus I predicted them to win the cup, so I don't wnat to look bad.

Even though I am somewhat of a Flames fan, I do not believe that they will advance past the first round against the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. Do any other Flames fans think this? Or are you so high on the bandwagon you think that they are the only team in league?

I guess I am a hockey fan, more than a Flames fan, because I will not choose my favorite team, if I think they are coming up against a good team. My fave team is Colorado and honestly I thought that they were toast when I found out they were agianst the Stars first round. I didnt think that Theodore would produce, I knew they could score, but could they stop them. But so far, it seems that I have been wrong, and they have played well against the "mighty" Dallas Stars.

How, I'm freaking good eh. Look at the prediction. I just didnt see it in the cards this year. I would like you all to know, that I won 40$ out of the Flames bowing out! Woot!

I'm rooting for San Jose. I'm supposed to root for a canadian team I know, but there's more canadian players on that team than any other.

plus I predicted them to win the cup, so I don't wnat to look bad.

I don't believe that. I'm sure that the oilers have more canadian players than San Jose. Prove me wrong.

How, I'm freaking good eh. Look at the prediction. I just didnt see it in the cards this year. I would like you all to know, that I won 40$ out of the Flames bowing out! Woot!

Good for you

the only time a prediction deserves some kind of recognition is when you choose the winner at the BEGINNING of the season.

i've only been close once... when i predicted a stanley cup final of new jersey vs. anahiem at the beginning of the 02-03 season, only i predicted anahiem as the winner.

this year i predicted ottawa-vancouver final and we all know how soon that was debunked.