rumpleteazer17

Your Favorite Drink

So I'm having a party this weekend and I'm just looking for some imput on what kinds of drinks I could make. I want something different, not just the regular rum and coke thing. Does anyone have any really great (or maybe strange...) combinations . Or just post your favorite drink, I want some ideas.

I don't know too many good drinks (aside from a creamsickle).

But a good easy drinking shot is a crispy crunch...not too sure what's in it, but it's probably similar to a choc. martini.

Search the net, I'm sure you could find the mixes.

kahlua

creme de banana

milk

tastes good

never seems to get me drunk though

does it taste very banana-y?

that's a word, banana-y

It's a bit banana-y but the kahlua and milk work well with it.

It's sweet.

The bad part is the amount of milk will get to you before the alcohol does.

Edit:

Wow I feel like an alcoholic but here are some shots that are good too

Gladiator:

You pour the liqueurs into a shot glass, drop that glass into a larger glass filled with the mixers and "shoot" the entire drink.

* 1/2 oz amaretto

* 1/2 oz Southern Comfort

* 7-Up

* orange juice

Broken Down Golf Cart:

(tastes like candy)

* 1/2 oz Amaretto

* 1/2 oz Melon liqueur

* 1 oz Cranberry juice or dash of lime juice

Edited by uglybutterfly

I don't know too many good drinks (aside from a creamsickle).

But a good easy drinking shot is a crispy crunch...not too sure what's in it, but it's probably similar to a choc. martini.

Search the net, I'm sure you could find the mixes.

the crispy crunch shot is the first thing that came to mind when i opened this post!

it consists of equal parts creme de cacao and frangelico. we polished off a 26er of each of those for those shots one night before heading to the bar between about 4 of us. a delicious way to start the evening!

and to the girl who said raspberry sourpuss and sprite, excellent call. delicious drink. that stuff never seems to get me drunk though.

a delicious martini that isn't as booze-y as some martinis is an oatmeal cookie. but for the life of me i can't recall what's in it. i think it's like kahlua and creme de cacao with some cinnamon sprinkled on top.

malibu and pineapple juice is also delicious!

Eh? I'm automatically heartened when I stumble across a thread labelled thus. Perhaps it's because I'm Scottish and it's therefore my national duty to be drunk (joke - probably)

Fact is I immediately assumed 'drink' inferred 'intoxicant'. Assuming it does (and ignoring if it doesn't) I like drinking what appear to be sociable alco-products to the point where I can't walk & see colour at the same time.

Obviously at that fogged moment I will wander around introducing myself to anybody who looks rightfully uncomfortable... because they need a friend. It goes without saying that I'm being ineffably embarrassing - but I've come to look upon it as charming [cough]

[more] Big Cuddles

JOHNNY