dancing_invisible

Snakes On A Plane

Snakes on a plane. Snakes... on a plane?

Has anyone seen a preview of this masterpiece yet? The whole thing is about some assassin who lets a big crate of snakes loose in a plane... but snakes aren't suppose to be on planes, so Samual L. Jackson has to stop them!

How did he go from Jedi to this? Who in their right mind would pitch this movie idea?

Anyhow, check it out:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/review.php?id=21&source=imdb1

Tell me what you think.

My friends and I always crack up when we're at the movies and the previews start playing. Someone always shouts "SNAKES ON A PLANE!"

I'm pretty sure this movie'll be cult-classic gold. Get these motha fuckin snakes off the motha fuckin plane.

;)

Oh man, have you guys heard the theme song done by some guys on Something Awful?

I went to the bathroom to make a stink

When this motherfucking snake came up through the sink

On a flight to hell; no time to think

Gotta get to the cart and have another drink

A snake in every tube and inside every pipe

How could this be the end of my life?

If airport security had let me bring a knife

I could make it home alive to my best friend's wife

They're coming up through the floor

I got bit on my hand and I'm feelin sore

Unhinged it's jaw to take in my head

I wished it was Jennifer Connely instead.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAO! (Star Wars fan here)

Star Wars... Now really, I know the new trilogy isn't very good, but episodes IV, V, and VI are still some of the coolest movies around.

let's not fight people... remember we need to stick together if we're going to survive snakes on a plane.

Dont forget...

Snakes + Plane = Sneaks on a Plane.

Star Wars... Now really, I know the new trilogy isn't very good, but episodes IV, V, and VI are still some of the coolest movies around.

True.I was referring to the last 3

MMM HMM, this is one tasty snake.

Does anyone know if this is supposed to be a pseudo-serious snake related thriller like Anaconda, or the much anticipated sequel Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid, or is it supposed to be a complete farce. Up until now, having only heard the title, I thought this was a comedy. A really dumb comedy.

True.I was referring to the last 3

I dunno guys. I watched the very first Star Wars a little while ago with some friends, and we were all shocked at how terrible it was. As kids I guess we didn't realize it, but it was a really bad movie.

just to confirm, I'm talking about episodes 1 2 and 3, the latest ones to come out, not the originals. The originals are admirable. great FX and soundtrack if nothing else. Still not as cool as terminator, though

Snakes on a plane. Snakes... on a plane?

Has anyone seen a preview of this masterpiece yet? The whole thing is about some assassin who lets a big crate of snakes loose in a plane... but snakes aren't suppose to be on planes, so Samual L. Jackson has to stop them!

How did he go from Jedi to this? Who in their right mind would pitch this movie idea?

Anyhow, check it out:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/review.php?id=21&source=imdb1

Tell me what you think.

i fucking love your avatar and i have nothing else to contribute to your thread, good day

Hahahaha. Wow. That trailer is pretty bad.

"Enough is enough...I've had it with these snakes."

I dunno, I just feel like he coulda done so much more with that line. "Enough is enough...I want these MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES off this MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE!"

I just wonder what coke head came up with the damn idea for this movie.. I saw the trailer in the movies and just shook my head and was like WTF!?!

there are some shitty movies on the way I think, all of which are seeming to be spin offs of semi sucessful movies that were like 8 years ago.

it's time for some movie writers to either give up their jobs or come up with some better material.. or maybe the writers for FOX are writing movies now and day.