you know what? ido like the beatles, but i don't think i would be hard core for them

i'd wait for the early 70's and get into the folk of dylan and such.

would that no be the coolest ever just to chill all night with friends and listen to a dylan record? wow...

i didn't mean just him. the music scene changes ofetn and i think we could all agree there was a huge change about twice in the 70's, around 72 and then around 78. i meant i would like the stuff that came with the 72 change.

"Tim Canterbury: I think it was John Lennon who said: "Life is what happens when you're making other plans.", and that's how I feel. Although he also said: "I am the Walrus I am the eggman" so I don't know what to believe."

I love The Beatles, and The Office.

im sorry but "i am the walrus" had to be written while the beatles were high (i like the song though)...and "as my guitar gently weeps" has to be one of the greatest songs of all time, not to mention "we all live in a yellow submarine"

but the classic bands that float my boat are zeppelin and queen...

there was this one year that I kinda had a little mental break down , and I just started putting up pictures and pictures of the beatles. I dunno I swear I was psyhco cuz they had me on some weird drug that most of that time i don't remember as I try to think about what happened then.

But yeah, theres more then just that wall....

post-6-1091857305.jpg