Does anyone know the name of that song they use in that commercial for Telus's new product thingy Spark, it has the bird shaking his head then he lands on the phone and then the song plays and its really catchy, Im old and lame and dont listen to the radio or anything so I dunno what its called. If anyone can help, itd be greatly appreciated.

One a side note, I think it should be mandatory that whenever songs are used in commercials they should make it shown somewhere either on the website or in the commercial itself. They do show it in this one but its hard to decipher.

I've been wondering the same thing for quite a while.

I agree, it's catchy, and if I knew the name of it I'd download it.

Also, that electronic-ish song from the Pepsi commercial, I'd love to know that one aswell.

There are some sites out there...forums really...entirely dedicated to the identification of music from TV commercials. I've used them a few times. Maybe check there...

Edited by Sparq

Guest jsunC

I've always wanted to know what the main song from American Pie was called. I've never been able to find it.

I know one random line that goes "the neighbours complaining about the noise below" or something to that effect.

I've always wanted to know what the main song from American Pie was called. I've never been able to find it.

I know one random line that goes "the neighbours complaining about the noise below" or something to that effect.

Laid - Matt Nathanson (It's on the American Wedding sound track.)

Guest jsunC
I've always wanted to know what the main song from American Pie was called.  I've never been able to find it.

Laid - Matt Nathanson (It's on the American Wedding sound track.)

thanks.