Kyle86

Rate The Avatar Above

Hey dooooooooooooo0o0o0ds,

i'm going to post this, then the next person adds a reply rating my avatar from 1 (lowest) to 10 (being the highest)

example >>> 10/10 best avatar ever.

Then you can say whatever you want like if you were a hipster you could say something like, "LoLZ LolZ!!!!!1!@! OMGee Ur Avy is WHACK, ROLF <3<3<#"

... but holy smokes, i dont speak that language.

Have fun ;)

0.5/10

It looks like Jesus...Wtf ghey. Mine on the other hand, reflects Japanese society...Fanatical cooking in the television show, "Iron Chef," where culinary magic, meets samurai duels.

Edited by Doormat

i rate your avatar a 7/10 because it's so expressive and it makes me laugh... a little.

you're suppose to rate the person above you... so you shoulda did the jessica simpson ass shake...

Maybe I should have put; Jessica Simpson doesnt impress me ANYMORE?

maybe, but you'd have to admit... if she approached and asked for a one night stand, or even a serious relationship, i'm sure you'd oblidge.

Of course, but where she stands now; amongst all the other popstar princesses and whatever, she's one of the least impressive.

You forgot all those terrible thirteen year old girls that think they can sing.

There's tons of those hotties too.

i didnt forget them.... i just had no idea. for god's sake, i had to search "popstars" on google, then go to Z95.3 website just to get those names i listed above.

i havent listened to anything except the hip, rem, zeppelin, james blunt and matt good in i dont know how long.

Edited by one_trick_pony

i didnt forget them.... i just had no idea. for god's sake, i had to search "popstars" on google, then go to Z95.3 website just to get those names i listed above.

i havent listened to anything except the hip, rem, zeppelin, james blunt and matt good in i dont know how long.

(Off topic again, sorry.)

Ah, I pick up these tidbits of information at school. It's a great place to learn useless crap such as popculture.