Guest some guy

Damn Homeboy.

Guest apsham

Looks like I'm an "end of summer" graduate with the help of computer courses online. That should make my parents thrilled I suppose, but I guess that also means that I am stuck here with them. And here at the mill. And no uni for another year unless I start in Decemeber, which is a probability as no unless I'm allowed to sign the lease and pay even though I am not living in the place.

Good lord. I hate physics and bio.

one time i saw a ghost

in your computer?

Holy smokes!

With online courses do you still have due dates and stuff like that? I have an interview for a really good job tomorrow... I'm planning on doing online courses on the side should things pan out.

Guest apsham

I don't know if I'll have due dates... but it'll be worth it just to not have to work with the sciences teacher around here in the summer, gah.

I'm taking Bio 12 online starting...Next week I guess. And then in September I'm doing Math 11 and Physics 11, but only Physics 11 online.

And then the same classes for grade 12 in January so that I can apply to the program that I want to for September 2007....JOY....

With online courses do you still have due dates and stuff like that?  I have an interview for a really good job tomorrow... I'm planning on doing online courses on the side should things pan out.

yeah they have due dates, but they can't do anything about it if you don't hand something in on time.

it took my teacher about a month to return assignments he had marked.

he was an idiot, i got all a's and b's on every assignment (except for the 3 i didn't do) and i only got a 50 in the course.

then i dropped out.

ps - i have an interview for a really good job today!

Edited by Ravenous megin-sane

ps - i have an interview for a really good job today!

Holy sh-mokes, good luck!

I have an interview for a really important job tomorrow. I'd say i'm nervous, but pony'll just make a crack about a 9 mm pointed at my melon

(you may want to check that first).

That's the only thing from your post people should pay attention to. It's not unusual for employers to deduct work-related purchases from your paycheck. Think about it... what happens if you work there for a few days and fuck off with the uniform? They're protecting their interests.