I'm sure most of you know this was Dave Genn's first band. I found the very first Dead Surfs Kiss CD today, and I got to say for what's essentially an 80s metal album it's actually not too bad.

Blair Dobson wasn't apart of Dead Surf Kiss. After the first album the band changed a lot until the only member left was Dave Genn. That's why they ended up becoming DSK.

Wasn't Blair Dobson the singer for DSK (who also happen to be included in the title of this thread)?

The song was "Targets" for the Indie Spotlight back in the day.

And I said he wasn't a singer for Dead Surf Kiss, Dead Surf Kiss was renamed DSK later because Dave Genn was the only original left.

The song was "Targets" for the Indie Spotlight back in the day.

And I said he wasn't a singer for Dead Surf Kiss, Dead Surf Kiss was renamed DSK later because Dave Genn was the only original left.

Yeah, ok. I just mentioned him because DSK was in the title of this thread, so I thought that the discussion would extend...whatever. I haven't heard any of the original Dead Surf Kiss, although I may just buy it off Amazin (if they still have it. Narcotic Nevada, I think it's called).

Yes, that's what it's called. I hear that DSK no longer owns the song "Cementhead", from what I've heard is that they gave it to a punk band called "Faber", a clip of their version is on their website (www.faberband.com).

the only cool theme music much music ever had was by dsk.

Which song was that?

I thought it was for the old Much West show,before Going Coastal and I thought it was "cementhead".

I could be wrong, though